6 Powerful Ingredients for Male Vitality
Up to 100% More Effective than Actual Testosterone Injections You Won't Believe It's All Natural †
Rejuvinate at the Cellular Leval for:
The Real Cause
of Sexual Decline
If you’re a struggling man with declining energy, stamina and sex drive … and you think it’s impossible to regain the strength and vitality you once had…
Then this may be the most important message you see all year.
Research is showing that declining T levels are merely a symptom of a bigger problem that begins in the “powerplant” of the cells – the mitochondria.
That’s because your mitochondria produce the energy that every single cell in your body needs to thrive.
Heart cells, Brain cells, even the Leydig cells that produce hormones … they all rely on the mitochondria to operate at 100% efficiency.
There's a Problem
Unfortunately, your mitochondria are damaged daily from stress, diet, toxins, excessive pharmaceuticals, and environmental pollutants.
In fact, it’s estimated that the energy producing power of your mitochondria drops up to 50% between the ages of 40 and 70.
And researchers are discovering that this cellular “energy deficit” is linked to a whole host of ailments we associate with aging like…
It’s a “miracle amino” called L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine is a crucial compound that helps shuttle the fuel your mitochondria need into your cells.
In one little-known study five Italian scientists performed on a potent new alternative to testosterone replacement therapy.
In short, they performed a double-blind placebo-controlled study on a group of men from age 60 to 80 …
That tested a daily amino acid cocktail containing 2g of Acetyl L-Carnitine and 2g of Propionyl L- Carnitine verses straight testosterone injections.
What They Found is Remarkable
The Carnitine Matrix boosted the erectile function of these men 166% higher than the placebo … and 100% better than the testosterone group!
And the group taking the Carnitine Matrix showed no change in prostate marker either…
A major precursor to prostate problems and one of the major side effects of testosterone injections.
Actually, the group taking the carnitine matrix showed no negative side effects whatsoever…
And they didn’t require invasive injections.
Plus, The Carnitine Matrix
Outperformed Testosterone Injections All Around
Hyped Up Test-Boosters
Because Mito Male is the first and only formula that focuses on the true cause of male aging … the mitochondria.
Once mitochondria start working at peak efficiency, the body will naturally start optimizing hormones, energy levels, and every other system in the body.
Here’s just a small sample:
Plus, We Included 4 More Powerful Vitality Boosting Ingredients
These Four ingredients are essential for every man who wants to look, feel and perform at younger levels.
Before the discovery of Pyrroloquinoline Quinone(PQQ) scientists didn’t think it was possible to produce NEW mitochondria. This remarkable compound’s presence in interstellar stardust has lead some experts to believe it played a pivotal role in the evolution of life on Earth.
In one study, published in the Journal of Nutrition, researchers fed mice a diet supplemented with PQQ. The mice grew a staggering 55% more new mitochondria in just 8 weeks.
5,000X More Powerful
than antioxidants like vitamin C
Nerve Growth Factor
to help protect the brain
Shilajit is a natural, tar-like substance found only in the upper reaches of the Himalayan mountains.
Its known by the locals as the “conqueror of mountains” and the “destroyer of weakness” because of its potent effects on vitality … and its remarkable ability to give the local Sherpas the almost supernatural strength and stamina they need to scale the summit.
But that’s not all. Various references to the potent effects of Shilajit extend all the way back to ancient Greece. In fact, it’s believed that Aristotle introduced this remarkable elixir to Alexander the Great … who fed it to his armies to ensure victory on the battlefield.
And it’s also believed to be one of the secret ingredients that helped Russian strongmen dominate powerlifting competitions for decades.
And Overall Fitness
Zinc & Boron
Both of these minerals have been shown to be lacking in the standard American diet,but are essential to maintain optimal hormone levels in men.
What Actual Mito Male Users Are Saying...
Is Our #1 Priority
If you order Mito Male today and at any time in the next 30 days you decide it’s just not working for you, just return the unused portion and we’ll buy it back… Just for giving it an honest TRY…
Pick Your Package
30 Day Supply
90 Day Supply
6 Month Supply
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Citric Acid, Steviol Glycosides(95%), Beet Root Juice Powder, Silicon Dioxide.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take (1) scoop with 8-12fl oz of water. Product can be taken with or without food. Mix well with water before drinking.
Should I take Mito Male every day?
Yes! Mito Male was designed to be taken daily to achieve the desired benefits. This formula can be taken with or without food. Our staff loves sipping on a glass in the morning to start our days off right and set the tone to dominate life.
You can also mix it with any liquid of your liking, including adding it to smoothies and shakes for a vitality enhancement cocktail unlike any other.
What If I’m not over 40 years old yet?
Men over 40 years old is where you see the biggest drop off in Vitality, but Mito Male can still provide younger men with a plethora of benefits like the energy and focus boosting effects of acetyl L carnitine…athletic enhancement from glycine propionyl-l-carnitine…fatigue fighting power of shilajit…antioxident supercharging of PQQ,… and the hormone assistance you get from boron and zinc.
If this formula is so innovative why isn’t it kept secret on the label?
Why hasn’t my doctor told me about these types of alternative remedies?
Simply put, the ingredients in Mito Male are all available without a RX , and that means the big pharma companies can’t make a penny off them so they’re not marketed to hospitals.
Instead, they can charge over $500 a month for HRT which usually comes with painful procedures, constant blood draws and monitoring, and tons of doctor visits.
Are there any artificial sweeteners or coloring in Mito Male?
Absolutely not. Mito Male is free from artificial sweeteners and coloring.
Do you have a list of scientific references for the ingredients in Mito Male?
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/13543722.214.171.1247
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6
22.Bloomer, R. J., Tschume, L. C., & Smith, W. A. (2009). Glycine Propionyl-L-carnitine Modulates Lipid Peroxidation and Nitric Oxide in Human Subjects. International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research, 79(3), 131-141. doi:10.1024/0300-98126.96.36.199