If you’re a man over 35, yesterday’s T- Boosters simply won’t cut it. Research is showing that declining T levels are merely a symptom of a bigger problem that begins in the “powerplant” of your cells – the mitochondria.
That’s because your mitochondria produce the energy that every single cell in your body needs to survive. Muscle cells, heart cells, even the Leydig cells that produce hormones … they all rely on your mitochondria to operate efficiently.
Unfortunately, it’s estimated that the energy producing power of your mitochondria drops by 50% or more after you hit 40. And this sharp decline is linked to a whole host of problems we associate with aging … including low T, declining energy, muscle loss, memory loss, and poor circulation.
Mito Male is the first and only Men’s Health supplement specifically designed to repair, rebuild and restore mitochondria … by providing them with the nutrients they need to function at 100% efficiency.
In fact, research shows the six powerful ingredients in Mito Male can help increase male vitality, energy and muscle mass up to 100% better than testosterone replacement … and up to 10x better than the ingredients in today’s T-boosters.
Studies even show that it can HALT and even REVERSE aging down to the cellular level.
L-carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be turned
into fuel for every cell in the body … making it a key factor in how well your mitochondria function.
Simply put, L- carnitine is the lifeline between your mitochondria and the rest of your body.
Unfortunately, L-carnitine levels have been shown to plummet a whopping 50% between the ages 40 and 60 … and they continue to decline for the rest of life.
But science has found an answer. Researchers have discovered that supplementing with the ingredients in Mito Male can help men over 40 boost their mitochondria’s efficiency … restoring the vitality and vigor they had in their youth.
Forget the hyped up test boosters. According to our research, the Miracle Amino found in Mito Male is the only supplement that’s been shown to boost blood Nitric Oxide levels by up to 55% in multiple human studies.
Nitric Oxide helps restore strong blood flow to every vital organ in the body. Which is why this is only natural compound I know of that’s used by physicians in Europe to help address poor circulation.
In addition, Nitric Oxide helps the body create new, healthy mitochondria …
Which means every cell in the body will have the energy they need to keep your body working at peak efficiency.
Imagine the energy, confidence and vitality you will have once you add this potent amino to your daily regimen.
And that’s just the beginning …
There are over 150 studies showing the clinical effectiveness of L-Carnitine on dozens of symptoms associated with male aging. Here’s just a small sample:
In a breakthrough study, 5 Italian scientists tested a daily cocktail containing 2 grams of Acetyl L-Carnitine and 2 grams of Propionyl L- Carnitine verses oral testosterone replacement … and found the “Carnitine Cocktail” boosted the vitality, energy and mental clarity of these men up to 166% better than straight testosterone!
Both of these extraordinary forms of L-carnitine are included in Mito Male.
Since mitochondria provide the energy for every cell in your body, maximizing their ability to create fuel means you can perform your best at any age. In fact, one double blind, placebo controlled study out of Sicily found that Carnitine boosted muscle growth by 460% and boosted mental and physical energy by 218%!
L-carnitine transports fatty acids into your mitochondria. Which is why researchers believe it has the potential to act as a potent fat reducer. In fact, a double blind, placebo controlled study out of Catania, Italy showed that supplementing with Carnitine boosted fat reduction 6x higher … without any change in diet!
In addition, L-Carnitine is able to increase Nitric Oxide by up to 55% and boost the body’s master antioxidant, Glutathione, by 83% during exercise. This gives the body a one-two punch that helps you attack your workouts harder and recover quicker. In fact, multiple studies have shown that L-Carnitine can help boost the energy, endurance and recovery of everyone from elite athletes to centenarians.
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is superior to regular Carnitine because it can cross over the blood brain barrier and support the mitochondria in your brain. ALCAR increases the neurotransmitter
Acetylcholine, which is crucial for memory, concentration, and overall cognition. Research ALSO shows ALCAR’s mitochondrial enhancing effects also help decrease mental fatigue by 1/3 and protect against neuro-toxic assaults.
Just like ALCAR and the brain, Propionyl L-Carnitine plays and especially important role in your heart and circulatory health. It’s been shown to help protect the endothelial cells that line your arteries, helping you boost Nitric Oxide levels by 55%. Studies have also shown it can help reduce the severity of symptoms in people who have suffered from heart and circulatory issues.
According to a meta analysis of 12 studies, ALCAR has potent mood boosting effects that not only work rapidly, but also over the long term. This is because L-carnitine is able to activate genes all the way down in the DNA that support happiness and well-being levels.
Carnitine is a potent antioxidant and its ability to scavenge free radicals has been shown to protect DNA from cell damage. DNA carry your genetic coding and the more damage they take the faster you age. Damaged DNA are linked to increased risks of deadly diseases.
Mito Male Doesn’t Just Help Your Mitochondria Work Better, It Also Helps Protect Them From Foreign Invaders And Actually Create New Mitochondria†…
So You Can Perform Your Best Whether You’re At Home, The Boardroom, Or The Gym!
Ashwaganha is a natural root that’s been used in ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine for over 6,000 years. It’s known as the “Rejuvenator” and the “Root of Kings” because ancient Indian kings used it to boost their strength and vitality
Plus, it contains a potent compound called Withanolide A, which boosts glutathione levels and protects your mitochondria against dangerous free radicals that can lead to mitochondrial decline.
Ashwagandha has also been shown to…
Before the discovery of Pyrroloquinoline Quinone(PQQ) scientists didn’t think it was possible to produce NEW mitochondria. This remarkable compound’s presence in interstellar stardust has lead some experts to believe it played a pivotal role in the evolution of life on Earth. But neither humans nor the bacteria that colonize the human digestive tract have shown the ability to naturally produce it. Which is why some researchers want to classify PQQ as an essential micronutrient.
In one study, researchers fed mice a diet supplemented with PQQ. The mice grew a staggering 55% more new mitochondria in just 8 weeks.
PQQ helps pack the cells with more “cellular horsepower” … so you can supercharge your body’s metabolic systems to perform at the true limits of peak male performance. Plus, PQQ packs a host of other benefits…
We also added 30mg of highly absorbable Zinc Gluconate and 10mg of Boron Glycinate.
Both of these minerals have been shown to be lacking in the standard American diet,but are essential to maintain optimal hormone levels in men.
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Beet Root Power (For Color), Sucralose, Citric Acid, Fruit and Vegetable Juice Powder ( For Color)
Directions: Mix one scoop with 8oz – 12oz of water or your beverage of choice.
Even though modern medicine and technology allows us to live longer than ever – we are not living better. The extra decades we’ve gained are plagued with diseases of the body and mind. What good is living to 100 if you spend the last 20 years of your life in a nursing home, bed ridden, and in constant pain? How can living for over a century be considered a “success” if you can’t even remember the names and faces of your loved ones? That’s why we created Ouro Vitae: to help you live healthier, for longer. We never want you to look back and think, ” those were the best years of my life”. Using both the latest innovations in science and the most time-tested remedies, we want to make every year better than the last.
If you order Mito Male today and at any time in the next 30 days you decide it’s just not working for you, just return the unused portion and we’ll buy it back… Just for giving it an Honest TRY…
Yes! Mito Male was designed to be taken daily to achieve the desired benefits. This formula can be taken with or without food. Our staff loves sipping on a glass in the morning to start our days off right and set the tone to dominate life.
You can also mix it with any liquid of your liking, including adding it to smoothies and shakes for a vitality enhancement cocktail unlike any other.
Men over 40 years old is where you see the biggest drop off in Vitality, but Mito Male can still provide younger men with a plethora of benefits like the energy and focus boosting effects of acetyl L carnitine…athletic enhancement from glycine propionyl-l-carnitine…fatigue fighting power of shilajit…antioxident supercharging of PQQ,… and the hormone assistance you get from boron and zinc.
We believe in 100% transparency with all our products. We want you to know exactly how much of each ingredient is in our formula so you know you’re getting the proper doses, backed by science.
Ouro Vitae refuses to hide behind the “proprietary blends” so prevalent in the supplement industry.
Because this allows a company to load a laundry list of ingredients in their formula, making it look remarkable.
But on the inside, “proprietary blends” can have such small amounts of an ingredient it’s absolutely useless to you. Meaning, they’re marketable, but not remarkable.
Simply put, the ingredients in Mito Male are all available without a RX , and that means the big pharma companies can’t make a penny off them so they’re not marketed to hospitals.
Instead, they can charge over $500 a month for HRT which usually comes with painful procedures, constant blood draws and monitoring, and tons of doctor visits.
Absolutely not. Mito Male is free from artificial sweeteners and coloring.
Ouro Vitae, 2137 Mystic Cove Drive Virginia Beach VA 23455
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© 2018 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437126.96.36.1997
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6