The latest male aging research is showing that “Low-T” is a symptom of a deeper problem…
That begins in the biological “Power Plants” of a man’s cells – the mitochondria.
That’s because mitochondria produce the energy that every single cell in the body needs to function.
Meaning, healthy mitochondria are the KEY to:
Just like a power plant converts coal or oil into electricity to power your house…
Or an engine burns gasoline to fuel your car…
Your body takes the food, water and oxygen you feed it and turns it into your own version of bio-energy called ATP.
And the mitochondria is the place where this bio-energy is made.
Without it, the brain doesn’t fire neurons…
The heart doesn’t pump…
Muscle don’t contract…
Essentially, this bio-energy created by the mitochondria is the essence of life itself!
However, mitochondria are one of the first cellular organs to suffer extensive damage from one of the biggest “wrecking balls” inside your body …Free Radicals.
THESE FREE RADICALS ATTACK NEARLY EVERY STRUCTURE IN THE CELL …
Wearing and tearing them down and hijacking the vitality and strength cells had in their youth.
And if mitochondria are damaged from free-radical creators like a poor diet, bad sleep, stress, excessive pharmaceuticals, and environmental pollutants that the body is exposed to every single day…
Men experience declining energy levels, droopy muscles and plummeting vitality.
Because the mitochondria suffer free-radical damage 5-10 times more than other parts of the cells.
That’s why it’s estimated that the energy producing power of your mitochondria drops by 50% or more after you hit 40.
One study recently showed that while the average 5-year-old boy shows almost no damage in their mitochondria …
By the time the average man reaches 90, up to 95% of their mitochondria will be damaged.
Think about that! If a man manages to make it to 90 nearly every organ in their body could be working at just 5% capacity.
That’s the real difference between the 5-year-old with boundless energy and enthusiasm …
And the 90-year-old that can barely make it out of bed… The health of their mitochondria – NOT their “T” Levels.
The best way to restore the energy, vitality, and body of a man’s youth is by rejuvenating and optimizing his mitochondria.
It’s a simple, proven, three-step supplementation process that not only helps restore these mighty mitos to their former glory…
But also generate new mitochondria with fresh energy enhancing power!
First, you need to get old, broken down mitochondria pumping out precious energy again. That means making sure they’re getting the proper raw materials that get turned into fuel for the rest of the body.
Because we lose mitochondria as we age, it’s crucial to generate NEW ones in addition to repairing the ones we already have. This is like adding cellular horse power to help your body push harder so every cell is working harder and faster than ever before.
Environmental threats aren’t going anywhere, even with a good diet and exercise. Which is why we must make sure our mitochondria are shielded from outside threats to keep them running at 100%
…in one great tasting powder, restoring and optimizing mitochondria, regenerating the cellular power of youth for all day, natural energy, a strong,muscular physique, gushing blood flow, and alpha male vitality and confidence.
First, Mito Male starts with two special forms of the amino acid, L-Carnitine. L-carnitine helps shuttle fatty acids into the mitochondria.
And fatty acids are raw materials your mitochondria uses to create energy for the rest of the body.
You naturally make L-Carnitine, but once free radicals start breaking down mitochondria the body starts losing the ability to make enough L-Carnitine, which in turn, reduces mitochondrial function even more …
Until you end up in a vicious downwards spiral that creates malfunctioning mitochondria.
Scientists are discovering that certain doses of L-Carnitine can help repair old mitochondria, helping them churn out more cellular energy than they have in years.
In fact, that’s just what 5 Italian scientists did. They gave a group of men over 60 two grams of Acetyl L-Carnitine and 2 grams of Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine…
And found these two “white powders.” could help triple the men’s vitality and boost their energy levels by over 300%.
Plus, they were able to build more muscle and lose weight faster, without any change in diet or exercise.
In fact, the carnitine combo outperformed testosterone by up to 166%.
Which shows just how essential healthy mitochondria are for helping men feel like a younger, stronger MAN. Two important factors in this study to look at…
The study gave men a combined dose of 4 grams of special L-Carnitine a day. Now it is possible to get L-Carnitine from your diet, or even a pill, but a whole pound of steak contains only about a quarter of a gram of carnitine.
And the average pill only holds about half a gram of carnitine.
Which means it’s nearly impossible to get the clinical dose of this powerful ingredient from either your diet or regular Carnitine supplements.
Second, they didn’t just use any old L-Carnitine. They used two special forms of L-Carnitine that are more powerful and absorbable.
Both of which are included in Mito Male. But we didn’t stop there. We included a third, special form of L-Carnitine…
L-carnitine tartrate is L-carnitine bound to tartaric acid, which helps it absorb faster than other forms of L-carnitine
The rapid influx makes this form particularly suitable for time-critical situations, such as right before or right after sports and exercise. More importantly, this form of L-carnitine is shown to possess superior fat burning effects than other forms.
Which is why research shows L-carnitine helps with:
L-carnitine transports fatty acids into your mitochondria. Which is why researchers believe it has the potential to act as a potent fat reducer.
In fact, a double blind, placebo controlled study out of Catania, Italy showed that supplementing with Carnitine boosted fat reduction 6x higher … without any change in diet!
In addition, L-Carnitine is able to increase Nitric Oxide by up to 55% and boost the body’s master antioxidant, Glutathione, by 83% during exercise.
This gives the body a one-two punch that helps you attack your workouts harder and recover quicker. In fact, multiple studies have shown that L-Carnitine can help boost the energy, endurance and recovery of everyone from elite athletes to centenarians.
Since mitochondria provide the energy for every cell in your body, maximizing their ability to create fuel means you can perform your best at any age.
In fact, one double blind, placebo controlled study out of Sicily found that Carnitine boosted muscle growth by 460% and boosted mental and physical energy by 218%!
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is superior to regular Carnitine because it can cross over the blood brain barrier and support the mitochondria in your brain. ALCAR increases the neurotransmitter
Acetylcholine, which is crucial for memory, concentration, and overall cognition.
Research ALSO shows ALCAR’s mitochondrial enhancing effects also help decrease mental fatigue by 1/3 and protect against neuro-toxic assaults.
Just like ALCAR and the brain, Propionyl L-Carnitine plays and especially important role in your heart and circulatory health.
It’s been shown to help protect the endothelial cells that line your arteries, helping you boost Nitric Oxide levels by 55%.
Studies have also shown it can help reduce the severity of symptoms in people who have suffered from heart and circulatory issues.
According to a meta analysis of 12 studies, ALCAR has potent mood boosting effects that not only work rapidly, but also over the long term.
This is because L-carnitine is able to activate genes all the way down in the DNA that support happiness and well-being levels.
Carnitine is a potent antioxidant and its ability to scavenge free radicals has been shown to protect DNA from cell damage.
DNA carry your genetic coding and the more damage they take the faster you age. Damaged DNA are linked to increased risks of deadly diseases.
To make all three forms of carnitine inside Mito Male even more effective, we included 20mg of a powerful compound called Gamma-Butyrobetaine, or GBB for short. The body uses GBB as a building block for carnitine and results in higher levels of carnitine in the blood.
One study found supplementing with GBB doubled carnitine levels!
This is compound that could be the biggest breakthrough in mitochondria research to date.
It’s called PQQ and its presence in interstellar stardust has led some experts to believe it played a pivotal role in the evolution of life on Earth.
It’s been found in every plant species tested to date.
But neither humans nor the bacteria that colonize the human digestive tract have shown the ability to naturally produce it.
Which is why researchers believe PQQ is as essential of a nutrient as Vitamin C or Vitamin D!
We’ve known for years that PQQ is one of the world’s most powerful mitochondrial antioxidants …
But recently, this unique compound was shown to have an even bigger effect on male health.
Because, according to one study published in the Journal of Nutrition, PQQ can help the body produce up to 55% more NEW mitochondria inside each cell in as little as 8 weeks!
Which engine do you think is going to win a race: A 130-hp Toyota Corolla or a 600-hp Ferrari?
The Ferrari will smoke the Corolla right off the starting line.
That’s the power of PQQ. It helps pack cells with more “cellular horsepower” …
So men can supercharge every system in the body to perform at the true limits of peak performance.
Now that we gave your cellular energy engines more power, we’re going to turbocharge them with 150mg of the patented ingredient, elevATP®.
ElevATP® is a combination of ancient peat and a proprietary apple extract, which has been shown in clinical studies to increase serum levels of mitochondrial (ATP), the energy currency of the body by up to 330%!
Which means this breakthrough ingredient gives every cell in the body more energy to function at optimal capacity.
Plus, clinical research has shown elevATP to:
Remember, the biggest threat to mitochondria are free-radicals…
And the best way to protect your mitochondria from these dangerous invaders is using Ashwagandha.
Ashwagandha is a natural root… And is one of the most important remedies used in traditional Ayurveda medicine.
Known in Indian Sanskrit as “Rasayana” or the Rejuvinator…
Ashwagandha’s use goes all the way back to 6,000 BC when it was used as a remedy for Hindu Kings.
The ancients had known for thousands of years that this compound was a remarkable vitality enhancer, but until recently, scientists didn’t know why.
In fact, in one study, researchers from the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science & Technology of Japan took two groups of human cells…
And injected them both with a the mitochondrial toxin, methoxyacetic acid (MAA).
One group of cells were injected were simply injected with MMA, and saw their mitochondria levels PLUMMET.
However, the cell group that included withanolides from Ashwagandha were virtually untouched!
Mito Male contains 200mg of a patented form of ashwagandha, KSM-66.
L-Citrulline is a natural amino acid found in foods like watermelon and spinach. L-Citrullines potent ability to boost nitric oxide makes it a perfect addition to Mito Male. In fact, in one study of 15 healthy, middle aged men…Citrulline supplement supplementation was shown to increase nitric oxide levels 30% in just 7 days!
Because nitric oxide is so crucial to feeling and performing like an alpha male, we added this additional potent NO booster, the amino acid L-norvaline…
Which works in a completely different way than citrulline.
When your body starts to produce nitric oxide, it creates an enzyme, arginase, which puts a limit on the amount of nitric oxide you can make.
L-norvaline works by inhibiting arginase production, allowing you to blow past that ceiling and keep producing nitric oxide. One study out of Texas A&M found l-norvaline inhibited arginase production by 50%!
Long Jack, also known as Malaysian ginseng, is a shrubby tree native to Southeast Asia that’s been used by locals for thousands of years as a male vitality tonic.
One 12-week study in 109 men between 30 and 55 years founds that the subjects taking longjack had 14% higher “drive” and 44% higher levels of one biological indicator of male vitality.
Zinc is one of two minerals most important for optimal male vitality.
One study, published in the journal, Nutrition, fed young men a diet including very little zinc so that they developed a zinc deficiency. After just 3 months, the study participants “T-Levels” plummeted a whopping 75%!
This study also examined zinc supplementation in older men. The researchers showed that with increased zinc intake, “T-Levels” in the older participants almost doubled.
The second vital mineral we include in Mito Male, is Boron. According to a 2015 review published in Integrative Medicine, taking 6mg of boron for just one week:
All the powerful ingredients in Mito Male won’t do any good unless you absorbed them correctly. Sadly, modern food, pharmaceuticals, stress, and other environmental toxins and have wrecked havoc on the gut.
That’s we included the patented form of black pepper extract, BioPerine…
Which enhances the absorption of Mito Male ingredients through a process called thermogensis.
Though thermogenesis is the key factor in weight loss, it’s also an integral role in utilizing the daily food and nutrients that the human body consumes.
It sets in motion the mechanisms that lead to digestion and subsequent gastrointestinal absorption.
By boosting theromgenesis in the gut, BioPerine® was found to enhance absorption of nutrients by at least 30%.
Directions: Mix one scoop with 8oz – 12ox of water or your beverage of choice.
“Mito male is an amazing supplement it has helped me tremendously, I feel so much better and I was in a bad way…it helped with the mitochondria and that in turn gave me back my life.”
I am 63 years young and just finishing my 1st canister, I have noticed a change in my energy and sleep. I am a 30 year commercial plumber/Martial arts practitioner. And I may think twice about retirement. Thinking I just found the fountain of youth.
I just received my 1st jar & love it after 1 day! Feel like Alexander the Great conquering Darius!
I’m 62, have completed 2nd month. Product tastes great and is easy to take. Ordering again. After adding Mito Male to my supplement stack, I have noticed increased strength and stamina. One example, bench pressed 205 lbs. Haven’t done that in more than 20 years. Increased number of daily workouts from 2 to 5. Mental focus seems to have improved as well. Feel greater need to complete projects more quickly, and procrastinate less.
I’ve taken a lot of supplements over the years and only a select few have been found to do what they say. Your product is one I will keep getting as long as it’s available. I’m 66 years old and very active. Mito Male has had a significant effect on my workouts.
Well I’ve been taking it for 3 weeks now and do notice an increase in energy. And believe it or not, i do have new hair growing back. I’m 43 and was losing stamina before i started this. I definitely recommend trying it. Everyone’s body reacts different to things, but it worth the try. Its working for me.
I’ve been using Mito Male now for one year and all I can say is your product is excellent I take it every morning and it makes me feel like I’m a young man again and I’m now 64 years old. I highly recommended to all!!!
Being taking it 2 months now, it’s worth every penny. Not a paid spokesperson, just a happy consumer. Just turned 50 and feel better than I have in years.
Loved the product and the flavor, it blends easily & has a great taste .. highly recommend .
I’ve been using the product for six months now. The transformation in my body has been phenomenal! I was a professional firefighter and have had several major injuries. 29 years after a fall that caused a spinal chord injury I found this product. What it has done for me is nothing short of incredible! My overall sense of well being is better than ever due to better sleep, more energy and better workouts.
I’ve been using Mito Male for about three weeks now and every single one of these categories listed has improved several of them have improved ridiculously I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone who has any self-respect try it you will not be sorry
Very good supplement can see difference in my Skin no more joint pain , sleeping very sound all night …. would highly recommend for others.
Yes! Mito Male was designed to be taken daily to achieve the desired benefits. This formula can be taken with or without food. Our staff loves sipping on a glass in the morning to start our days off right and set the tone to dominate life.
You can also mix it with any liquid of your liking, including adding it to smoothies and shakes for a vitality enhancement cocktail unlike any other.
Men over 40 years old is where you see the biggest drop off in Vitality, but Mito Male can still provide younger men with a plethora of benefits like the energy and focus boosting effects of acetyl L carnitine…athletic enhancement from glycine propionyl-l-carnitine…fatigue fighting power of shilajit…antioxident supercharging of PQQ,… and the hormone assistance you get from boron and zinc.
We believe in 100% transparency with all our products. We want you to know exactly how much of each ingredient is in our formula so you know you’re getting the proper doses, backed by science.
Ouro Vitae refuses to hide behind the “proprietary blends” so prevalent in the supplement industry.
Because this allows a company to load a laundry list of ingredients in their formula, making it look remarkable.
But on the inside, “proprietary blends” can have such small amounts of an ingredient it’s absolutely useless to you. Meaning, they’re marketable, but not remarkable.
Simply put, the ingredients in Mito Male are all available without a RX , and that means the big pharma companies can’t make a penny off them so they’re not marketed to hospitals.
Instead, they can charge over $500 a month for HRT which usually comes with painful procedures, constant blood draws and monitoring, and tons of doctor visits.
Absolutely not. Mito Male is free from artificial sweeteners and coloring.
Ouro Vitae, 1701 Baltic Ave Virginia Beach VA 23451
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© 2020 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437220.127.116.117
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6