Peter Monsen here to congratulate you on making the brilliant decision to invest in your health and vitality.
You’re getting the most complete male vitality boosting formula on the market…
Because Mito Male targets the real root cause of why aging men break down: malfunctioning mitochondria.
By restoring, protecting, and supercharging these biological “Power Plants”…this formula can help you feel like a man 10, 20, or even 30 years younger.
Soon, your newfound, sky high sex drive will be leaving your wife breathless.
You’ll start turning heads at the gym with your leaner, more muscular physique…
And you’ll be able to golf 18 without breaking a sweat.
Sound pretty great, right?
You’ve probably noticed this disruption in your own life with things like cars, appliances, and even food taking A LOT longer to get to you…
Or even not available at all.
Over the past year, the time to get raw materials to our manufacturing facility tripled…
While the cost to get them there has gone up almost 1,000%.
All this is to say: we’re having a tough time keeping Mito Male in stock.
In fact, right now bottles are flying off our warehouse shelves so fast we might have only a few weeks left of inventory.
And because we use the highest quality, most powerful ingredients on the planet, it could be months before we get more in stock.
Over 20,000 satisfied men have made the leap and said YES to more vitality, more energy, and more life.
And here’s what a few of them have to say about their transformation after using Mito Male:
“I felt so much better after just a couple days! I was forgetting things and had low energy and just not feeling myself. Now if feel like myself again! Love this product!!!” – Nick B.
“I’ve tried so many different supplements and they all fell extremely short of my expectations. But Mito Male is the real deal. I’m gonna be turning 50 soon and I feel like I’m 30!!! I don’t know what I would do without it!!Thanks for taking care of me. I look forward to continuing my journey with Mito male!” – Carlos Q.
“I’ve taken a lot of supplements over the years and only a select few have been found to do what they say. Your product is one I will keep getting as long as it’s available. I’m 66 years old and very active. Mito Male has had a significant effect on my workouts.” – Michael I.
I want you to have the chance to receive all the benefits that Mito Male can deliver …not just for the next few months … but month after month.
So, I’ve prepared a special offer exclusively for you because you purchased Mito Male today.
As you know, we could easily charge as much a $99 for Mito Male.
And even at that price, the benefits are totally worth it.
But today, and today only, I want to make you an even better offer.
I want to give you the chance to get an additional 5 month supply of Mito Male at an unbelievable discount.
Even better, this offer still comes with our …
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Plus, we’ll even pay for the added shipping cost.($15 value)
But don’t delay, because …Time is of the essence.
The supply chain is in shambles and it could be months before we get more inventory in stock after our current lot is through.
Out of control inflation has prices of our raw ingredients skyrocketing…
Which means we could have to raise prices soon.
And to be frank with you…
We believe after your first few days of using Mito Male you’re wife will be BEGGING you to buy more…
So why not lock in this breakthrough formula for half the cost…
For all these remarkable benefits:
Restore Youthful Performance In The Bedroom
Build More Muscle And Strength
Boost Memory, Focus, And Mood
Send Energy Levels Skyrocketing
Incinerate Stubborn Fat
Support Circulation And Heart Health
Since this is a risk-free offer, I strongly encourage you to step forward and take it!
Just click the “UPGRADE” button below now to upgrade your order with 5 more bottles of Mito Male.
© 2022 OuroVitae. All Rights Reserved.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437220.127.116.117
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6