If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we INSIST on giving you a full refund. We’re not happy until you’re happy. That’s why your investment today is covered with a full 30 Day guarantee!
By making this commitment to take your daily dose of Mito Male over the next 30 days, you’ve taken the first step towards limitless male vitality.
Because Mito Male contains the only blend of ingredients that’s been shown to boost male vitality up to 166% better than Testosterone injections …
By addressing the real cause of male aging… Your Mitochondria!
Just one scoop a day can help you rejuvenate your aging mitochondria …
Helping you look younger, feel younger, and perform like you did in your prime!
Simply put, you should be excited because, by now, your first bottle is already preparing to ship!
“Energy levels are back! Overall well being is back! And not to mention the nether regions are working a lot better as well!”- Carlos Q.
“Love the taste and I feel a sense of energy and vigor after drinking. I drink around noon every day and still feel great though 10 pm.
Recommend!” – Mike 0
“This stuff is amazing, after about 1 hour of taking my first scoop ever of your product I felt very at ease and mentally awake and I also slept like a log. I’ve never tried anything ever that has an extremely noticeable effect and so fast. I’m glad I bought 3 months worth cause it’s great, also only one scoop a day is insanely great! Thank you!” – Jack P
At 69 and as an avid life extension enthusiast for decades, this product is amazing. I actually stopped taking other nutrients because I did not feel the need.” – Robert B
Which brings me to this very special message.
You see, a lot of men have been telling me they’re worried they won’t be able to get more Mito Male in the future …
Especially because Mito Male contains large doses of high-quality ingredients …
Which have been slow to ship due to the supply chain problems sweeping this nation …
It’s easy to see why we’re always worried that we could run out of stock of Mito Male for months at a time.
Then when you add in the major price increases in these raw materials …
Due to the same supply chain issues. …
It’s easy to see why we may have to resort to price increases just to stay in business.
Remember: in order to have the absolute best experience with Mito Male, we recommend you take it every single day, even on days when you may be already feeling strong and vital.
Yet Mito Male isn’t available in retail stores. And the last thing I’d want is for you to be experiencing more strength, energy and vitality …
Only to find out that we’re out of stock or the price has gone up.
That’s the bad news.
The good news is that because you’re now a valued customer …
On this and this private page only …
You can now stock up on Mito Male by adding 6 additional bottles to your order for just $174.
That’s just $29 per bottle, and a total savings of $420 off what we could charge.
Plus, we also cover the added shipping cost for FREE. ($15+ Value)
Just think, for less than $1 per day you can receive all these powerful benefits:
Restore Youthful Performance In The Bedroom
Build More Muscle And Strength
Boost Memory, Focus, And Mood
Send Energy Levels Skyrocketing
Incinerate Stubborn Fat
Support Circulation And Heart Health
Plus, we’ll even pay for the added shipping cost.
So don’t delay …
Take advantage of this exclusive one-time offer now by clicking the “Yes! Upgrade My Order” button below.
Because this is the one and only time you’ll see this offer, and as always, you’re covered by our 30 day, 100% money-back-guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose.
Mito Male comes with a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. That means if you change your mind about this decision at any point in the next month – all you need to do is email us, and we’ll refund your purchase.
If I don’t love my experience with Mito Male , I pay NOTHING!
My decision to invest in Mito Male is completely risk free. If I change my mind I just call or email customer service and get a full refund.
No hassles. No risks. Just results. All guaranteed for a full month.
© 2020 OuroVitae. All Rights Reserved.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437220.127.116.117
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6