Hi, it’s Peter Monsen…
Co-Founder and Chief Science Officer of Ouro Vitae.
And I want to congratulate you for making a fantastic decision to include Ouro D3 in your daily health regime.
Inside every capsule, you’re getting a massive 5,000IU dose of Vitamin D3…
Plus, 100mcg of Vitamin K2…
Which is essential to for optimizing your vitamin D levels.
Together, this combination is clinically shown to help strengthen brittle bones, maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels…
Support brain power, optimize hormone levels, and make your skin glow like the sun.
As someone committed to looking, feeling, and performing your best – no matter what age…
There’s another remarkable anti-aging tool I want to share with you.
It involves the question everyone is asking right now.
As you know…
Another big benefit of vitamin D is the boost to your immune system…
Especially in the winter when you’re not getting as much sunlight.
But if you want the strongest immune system possible this winter…
One that defends against even the most sinister threats…
AND gets you back on your feet -FAST- if you do fall ill…
There’s another potent nutrient you must include in with every dose of vitamin D.
Together with Ouro D3, this additional immune boosting nutrient will give you total peace of mind.
Because you’ll KNOW you have almost bulletproof protection against any cold, flu, or virus.
With this immune boosting nutrient, you’ll be able to walk outside and breath the fresh air without fear.
You’ll never have to worry about touching door handles or other frequently touched surfaces…
And most importantly…
You’ll be able to spend precious time with your friends and family without wondering if somebody is sick.
Now, it’s not breaking news that vitamin C is an immune essential.
And you probably already take or have taken it when you feel a cold coming on!
But in the next few minutes I’m going to show you why ordinary vitamin C supplements won’t cut it.
And how the majority of vitamin C from common supplements actually ends up in your toilet…
Instead of your body where it can work it’s immune boosting magic!
In fact, as little as 14% of the vitamin C you get from supplements is absorbed.
Which is why I also want to share with you our latest anti-aging breakthrough…
A solution to this vitamin C “bio-availability” problem.
It’s a patented nano-technology that raises vitamin C levels 50% higher than any other form of vitamin C on the market!
This means, you get MORE vitamin C into your body…
That provides you with…
Because like I said…
Vitamin C is the KEY to warding off sickness and staying healthy this winter.
Research shows vitamin C…
But that’s only if you’re getting enough of…
And the right type of vitamin C.
Which you MUST get from your diet because your body doesn’t naturally produce vitamin C.
When you take a typical vitamin C supplement…
Like the “emergency” powders found at most drug stores….
That means you’re getting all of the vitamin C listed on the nutrition facts panel, right?
You see, most supplements use a form of vitamin C called ascorbic acid…
And ascorbic acid is not very absorbable.
So, the body has special “transporter” molecules that line your gut…
And carry vitamin across the gut barrier and into blood stream.
The problem is…
There’s only a limited number of “transporters” available for vitamin C molecules to plug into.
Meaning, the body can only absorb so much vitamin C at one time…
Which is why research shows you absorb as little as 14% of vitamin C from most ascorbic acid based supplements.
And any extra is excreted in your pee!
While most other companies try to fit more vitamin C into the limited number of “transporter” molecules available…
We’ve developed a breakthrough type of vitamin C that bypasses the body’s limited transport system all together!
Using a patented nano-technology…
Our vitamin C is absorbed directly into the body straight out of the bottle!
This means that you no longer have to rely on the limited number of spots open your body has for vitamin C…
And can get significantly more vitamin C at one time!
In fact, clinical research shows this patented nano-technology makes vitamin C over 50% more bio-available than ordinary vitamin C.
Even better, it starts working faster as well…
Raising vitamin C levels higher within just one hour!
WTo avoid the body’s limited number of “transport” molecules…
We’ve pre-packaged vitamin C inside something called “liposomes.”
Liposomes are microscopic spheres made of natural fats…
Which do NOT require transporter molecules to be absorbed into the body…
And instead enter the body directly.
You see, liposomes are hydrophilic.
Which means they mix easily in your stomach acids …
So they can be quickly transported into your intestines …
Where they can easily be absorbed into your blood …
And get to the cells that need them the most!
Even better, your cell membranes are also made up of liposomes …
Which means it is much easier for them to pass through the cell membrane and get into your cells.
Simply put, liposomal vitamin C gets MORE vitamin C into the body and cells for greater immune boosting power.
Plus, because this nano-vitamin c absorbs so easily…
You’ll avoid the harsh stomach aches and heart burn that come along with average vitamin C supplements
More vitamin C in your cells is like giving your immune system a bigger battery.
And a bigger battery for your immune system means more power to defend against threats like viruses, colds, and flus!
But WHY is superior vitamin C crucial to keeping you healthy this winter?
Vitamin C Immune Benefit #1 Strengthens Your Body’s First Line of Defense
Your skin has many essential functions, the most important being your body’s first line of defense.
As the immune systems frontline, the skin requires strong barriers that an withstand the assaults of pathogens.
And the biological concrete that holds these barriers together is vitamin C.
Without enough vitamin C, pathogens can easily move through the skin and into the blood where they wreak havoc and cause sickness.
Vitamin C Immune Benefit #2 Boosts Antioxidant Levels
Antioxidants are molecules that protect cells from harmful free radicals.
When too man free radicals accumulate, they decimate your immune system and leave the body exposed to sickness.
Studies show that consuming vitamin C can increase your blood antioxidant levels by up to 30%.
Vitamin C Immune Benefit #3 Powers Your White Blood Cells
White blood cells constantly float throughout your cardiovascular system ready to attack foreign invaders that sneak through.
And white blood cells use vitamin C as fuel.
In fact, vitamin C is so crucial to the function of these defenders that research shows they contain 50X to 100X more vitamin C than the rest of the body!
Vitamin C Immune Benefit #4 Puts Out the Fires of Inflammation
Inflammation is the immune system’s response to harmful stimuli, such as pathogens, damaged cells, toxic compounds…
And is the first phase of the healing process.
Inflammation is therefore a defense mechanism that is vital to a healthy immune system.
But when inflammation gets out of control, it starts to destroy cells and eventually the rest of the body.
Vitamin C is a potent anti-inflammatory nutrient…
Some studies showing one gram a day can lower inflammation markers like IL-6 by 36% after just two months!
Vitamin C Immune Benefit #5 Eliminates Cellular Waste
After an infection or virus is taken care of by your immune system, the left over cells need to be eliminated.
Unless the body properly removes this waste, these dead cells can build up and cause all sorts of trouble.
Vitamin C protects the enzyme responsible for this process, ensuring the body can get back to normal!
Together, these unique immune supporting features of vitamin C help protect you from germs, viruses, and other illness…
Keeping you feeling amazing all year long.
More importantly, if you do fall ill…
Optimizing your vitamin C levels helps you recover faster.
But benefits of liposomal vitamin C don’t stop at the immune support though…
Vitamin C is an…
Vitamin C is a KEY component in how much collagen your body produces. Collagen is responsible for making your skin strong, elastic, and hydrated. In other words, more collagen means less wrinkles, a brighter, more even complexion, and greater protection.
One study looked at how vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals, effected skin health over the course of 90 days.
By the end of the study, the researchers found those taking vitamin C had skin 100% more moisturized, 50% more even complexion, and 15% more elastic!
Vitamin C helps enhance lipolysis, which is your body’s system for breaking down fat and using it as energy.
That’s why research shows people with adequate levels of Vitamin C burn 30% more fat during exercise compared to those with low Vitamin C levels.
Toxins are all around us – in the air we breath, the food we eat, the makeup we wear, and even other products we put on our bodies, such as deodorant, and body lotion.
Vitamin C’s potent antioxidant power helps eliminate these foreign threats.
In fact, 1 gram of vitamin see supplemationt is shown to lower toxin level in the body by 10%!
Whether seasonal or caused by household irratants, allergies can ruin your day. With Vitamin C, you can make the scratchy throat, watery eyes, and sniffing a thing of the past.
Because vitamin C is stops the release of histamine. Histamine is a chemical that is actually produced to help eliminate allergens from the body.
However, the body can easily produce too much histamine, and the side-effects are those nasty allergy symptoms.
In just three days, one gram of vitamin C has been shown to decrease histamine levels by a whopping 75%!
Vitamin C causes the release of a hormone called oxytocin. Oxyctocin is known as the “love” hormone because it’s release when we experience moments of great compassion and joy.
That’s why vitamin C supplementation was found to have to reduce mood disturbances by 35%.
Vitamin C’s anti-inflammatory power combined with it’s ability to generate connective tissue means this nutrient is a prime solution for pain relief.
In one study of patients with wrist pain, vitamin C showed that 500mg of vitamin for 50 days improved pain scores by up 42%.
Another study performed in patients with dysfunctional bones found vitamin C supplementation relieved pain in 85% of patiences within two weeks.
Finally, very high doses of vitamin C given intravenously gave patients with severe joint pain total relief within just two weeks!
Without vitamin C, your mitochondria, also known as your biological “power plants”….
….lack the proper raw ingredients they need to create fuel.
This is crucial for energy production, because the mitochondria supply the energy every cell in your body needs to function!
One animal study showed that vitamin C supplementation decreased fatigue by almost 20%!
A breakthrough vitamin C formulation featuring patented Cellg8® technology.
Inside every serving is one gram of vitamin C…
Fully protected inside nano-sized liposomes.
More importantly, this Cellg8® technology is shown to raise vitamin C levels by 200% within just two hours…
And be over 50% more bio-available than regular vitamin C.
Simply put, Ouro C gives you a more absorbable and effective vitamin C…
For greater anti-aging power…
And without any upset stomach or heartburn!
Just one teaspoon of Ouro C a day mixed with any liquid of your choice gives you all the anti-aging power of vitamin C.
Plus, Ouro C is:
And together with Ouro D3…
Ouro C will give you the strongest immune system possible this winter…
Stopping any threats that cross your path.
Just listen to what everyday folks are saying about this breakthrough nutritional technology.
“I tried capsules as well, but didn’t care for having to take 3-4 horse sized caps at a time depending on the brand. This is very easy to take. I have only been taking this for two weeks, but I feel more energized and mental clarity. Everyone at work has had a VERY nasty flu progressively over the last 10 days, terrible body aches, cough and fever, yet I continue to be healthy.” – Nan M.
“Most people around me were getting sick, I was feeling stronger, with no side effects from taking this product. It really is easy and painless to take, so if you are looking for something that is good for you, along with fast and easy….then buy this product now and treat your body and your whole family to this vitamin C and kiss those flu symptoms away!” – Beau P.
“ Haven’t been sick in months either!! Highly recommend giving this a try!” – LRI
“I’ve tried different brands and I’ve tried the buffered ones, and they all make me nauseated – except this one.” – B. Night
“If you’re looking for a powerful Vitamin C that doesn’t upset your digestion, this is the one. And, I have been well since I started taking it — no colds, no flu, just feeling great while everyone around me is coughing and calling in sick.” – L Merideth.
Mix one teaspoon of Ouro C liposomal vitamin C with any beverage of your choice. Drink and enjoy.
We normally charge $49.97 for one bottle of Ouro C.
Considering the advanced, patented nutritional technology inside…
That price is already a great deal.
But as someone who has decided he wants to feel, look, and perform their best…
I want to offer you a special one-time discount.
When you upgrade your order today, you’ll get 40% off every bottle!
That’s just $29.98 a bottle for the world’s most effective vitamin C.
However, this is a ONE-TIME opportunity to save…
And your chance to secure these savings on Ouro C is only good on this page right now.
Plus, no matter how many bottles of Ouro C you invest in today…
They’re all backed by our…
100% money-back guarantee!
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437126.96.36.1997
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6