While the mitochondria are key to men’s healthy, science has uncovered another, terrifying problem that causes men over 35’s testosterone levels to plummet …
That’s because the T-Zone controls the neural pathway that tells your body to make and release testosterone in your bloodstream.
When the T-Zone is vibrant and healthy, it signals the body to pump out a gushing torrent of testosterone …
Filling you with the energy, strength and vitality that can help conquer any obstacle.
But years of chronic stress, poor diet and environmental toxins can cause the neurons in the T-zone to become weaker and slower …
Breaking down the chain of command your body needs if it wants to pump out high levels of testosterone.
Turning what was once a gushing flow of testosterone into nothing more than a slow trickle.
Supercharging their body’s ability to produce high levels of testosterone …In as little as 24 hours. Keep in mind, this isn’t just a band aid to mask low T…It’s much more powerful than that. In fact, hundreds of studies show this powerful formula can help:
“This stuff makes me feel just awesome. I never tried a testosterone supplement, but this stuff does it for me. 100% chance to make you feel like a boss.”
“Been using this product for 3 months, I did my lab test last week , and my testosterone is back to 310 after two years on 199, believe me, IT WORKS.”
“I’m strong. It feels like I’m taking creatine. My explosive strength increased almost miraculously; in fact, my overall physical energy is higher, and, with that, my motivation seems improved too.”
“I’m 65 years old and naturally not producing testosterone, the same way I did when younger. I did a lot of shopping and trying different testosterone products. I like the fact that it’s 100% all-natural ingredients. I began realizing its effects within a few days. I had more energy, began sleeping better, my general a state of mind was seemingly more positive and I realized a heightened [vitality].”
“Better than TRT!”
I wanted to up my testosterone and my muscle tone. It is truly unbelievable. It isn’t a miracle you can just take, you have to do workouts but the difference is night and day. So I have to recommend this. It’s worth the price and all that good stuff.
It’s called Withania somnifera and it’s one of the most powerful healing compounds in the ancient art of Indian Ayurvedic Medicine. Legend says this ancient root being used by Hindu Kings and Royalty dating back as far as 6,000 years ago …
Because of its almost supernatural ability to boost masculine energy and vitality.
No keep in mind, it’s historical fact that some of most of these kings had multiple wives and fathered dozens of children…
In fact, King xxx was rumored to kept 327 different wives …
Which helped him father over 80 children.
So when I say this compound has an almost supernatural ability to boost male vitality …
I don’t think I’m exaggerating.
And over the last few years this miracle compound was rediscovered in the West …
Now, ancient royalty and modern celebrities make for a good story …But the modern scientific evidence backing this root is just as good.
Because research shows men who took this legendary root saw a 500% higher increase in testosterone levels over men who didn’t.”
Plus, study after study shows this amazing root has the ability to:
Withania somnifera helps rejuvenate and restore your T-Zone by giving it the one thing it desperately needs to keep your body’s testosterone production flowing like a raging river …
A good night’s sleep.
You see, even though the T-Zone is always working in the background …
It only sends its T-boosting signal at one very specific time of the day …
During a short three-to-four-hour window when your body enters something called Slow Wave Sleep.
And just like your muscles and your memory …
If you’re not working out your T-Zone on a daily basis …It gets old and weak very fast.
Unfortunately, research suggests that your time in Slow Wave sleep decreases about 2% a decade …
And that by the age of 40 …Your time in slow wave sleep may decrease by up to 80%.
Even worse, by the time they hit 60 …
Many men are not able to get any slow wave sleep at all!
Which is probably why the latest research shows:
Which is why prestigious institutions like Harvard University are saying using this 30 second brain hack could be “just as vital to health as good nutrition and exercise.”
Or why Time magazine calls it “the closest thing we have to the fountain of youth.”
And NASA scientist Mark R. Rosenkind even says it’s the simplest way to become healthier, safer, smarter and more productive.”
Making it one of the most powerful T boosting supplements I’ve ever come across.
Take a look at the research …Scientists took 57 men and asked them to start a simple resistance training routine for eight weeks. Half the volunteers got the placebo, and the other half received a daily dose of Withania somnifera.
After 8 weeks, the group who received the Withania saw 133% more weight loss … 82% higher strength gains, and saw a significant reduction in recovery time…
But the thing that stunned the researchers the most…
Was that, compared to the placebo group, the KSM group had an over 500% greater increase in testosterone levels!
And that’s just the beginning …
Another study out of India took 60 men suffering with infertility and gave them a daily dose of this ancient root of kings.
After 12 weeks, the Withania group saw significant increases in LH, FSH and testosterone levels.
Even more amazingly, 14% of these infertile men managed to get their wives pregnant after just 3 months of taking the root of kings.
Yet another study showed Withania helped boost three separate markets of male vitality by a remarkable 167% after just 90 days.
But this ancient root does a lot more than just boost male vitality. A double blind, placebo-controlled study released in 2019 showed that Withania somnifera not only helped the test subjects fall asleep faster …
But it also improved slow wave sleep a whopping 89% over the placebo group.
A follow up study in 2020, which specifically focused on subject 65 and above, showed additional significant increases in mental alertness and quality of life.
And yet another study published in Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology shows the root of kings helps reduce genetic aging markers by 45%.
Researchers have determined there are two very specific compounds that make this ancient root a vitality powerhouse.
The first is a compound called Triethylene Glycol and it’s found in the leaves of this root.
This compound has been shown to DOUBLE the time you spend in slow wave sleep.
The second is a compound called withanolide A and it’s found in the roots.
The second is a compound called withanolide A and it’s found in the roots.
Leaving you with a potent one-two punch that sends your T levels soaring …
The problem is …In order to get enough of these two active compounds …You have to take up to 5 grams of Withania somnifera every single day.
And while it’s feasible to consume this much …It’s not very practical.
But luckily, after months of research and testing …We found one supplier that used a patented processing method to amp up concentrations of the two key compounds …
It’s called Sensoril and it’s one of the most potent male vitality compounds ever created.
Most T-boosters out there only attempt to increase the amount of testosterone flowing through a man’s veins. But Overnight T+ is designed to increase both Total T levels and Free testosterone.
Plus, it helps reduce the bad hormones that can rob men from the energy, strength and vitality they deserve.
Shilajit is a natural, tar-like substance found only in the upper reaches of the Himalayan mountains and has been used in ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. It’s known by the locals as the “conqueror of mountains” and the “destroyer of weakness” because of its potent effects on male vitality.
That’s because Shiliajit has been shown to boost the crucial t-boosting command coming from the pituitary.
In a recent major study that included 145 men who were 49 years of age on average…
Researchers found that when guys took a daily Shilajit extract for 90 days…Their vitality went off the charts.
● Total Testosterone levels were increased by 20.45%…
● Free Testosterone levels were increased by 19.14%…
● And DHEA levels were increased by 31.35% .
Now in case you don’t know what DHEA is…It’s basically the body’s “master hormone” and a precursor for testosterone…So not only did the men who took Shilajit have higher levels of testosterone coursing through their veins…They had a whole reservoir of additional “T” at their disposal too.
Even with more testosterone, man may not unlock the full benefits of higher T-levels if they don’t also boost Free testosterone levels. You see, testosterone flows around the body in blood and it can exist in two different states …
Free testosterone and Bound Testosterone.
The problem is, the testosterone that’s bound to proteins in blood can’t enter intor brain, muscles or fat cells … Which means, for the most part, it can’t work its magic.
That’s why we added Fenugreek
Studies show this potent herb increase free testosterone levels by releasing a fraction of bound T into the bloodstream. In fact, a recent 12-week study of 50 men showed fenugreek increased free testosterone in 90% of the participants. Plus, they saw a strong boost in mood, energy and vitality.
DIM, a compound found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, also helps release more free testosterone …But in a different way.
DIM accelerates the breakdown of estrogen into 2-hydroxy-estrogen.And the 2-hydroxy-estrogen actually helps release more bound testosterone. So you get two powerful benefits …higher free testosterone levels …And lower estrogen levels.
Which is great, because a man’s body becomes worse at breaking down estrogen as he gets older …And high testosterone to estrogen levels have been linked to higher fat burning and more muscle building.
Zinc is one of two minerals most important for optimal male vitality.
One study, published in the journal, Nutrition, fed young men a diet including very little zinc so that they developed a zinc deficiency. After just 3 months, the study participants “T-Levels” plummeted a whopping 75%!
This study also examined zinc supplementation in older men. The researchers showed that with increased zinc intake, “T-Levels” in the older participants almost doubled.
The second vital mineral we include in Overnight T+ is Boron. According to a 2015 review published in Integrative Medicine, taking 6mg of boron for just one week:
• Increased Free “T-Levels” By 25%
• Decreased Estrogen Levels By 50%
• Decreased Indicators Of Inflammation, Such As Interleukin And C-Reactive Proteins, By More Than Half
• Allowed More Free Testosterone To Bond With Proteins In The Blood, Which Is Essential The Older We Get.
The International Journal of Andrology shows that high magnesium levels are positively associated with higher T-levels in aging men.
They looked at over 399 men, age 65 and older, and looked at a variety of health markers in their blood … And one statistic stood head and shoulders above the rest.
In short, they discovered the men with the highest magnesium concentrations in their blood also had the highest T levels. Which led them to conclude that boosting magnesium levels through diet and supplementation could be a viable means of boosting T levels.
Sensoril® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s an ancient remedy called withania somnifera and it simplifies everything when it comes to fighting back against declining T levels in old age.
After looking around at the research from Harvard, Stanford, Johns Hopkins, and all the other top research institutions out there…we discovered that the real cause of declining T-levels was an age-related decrease in slow wave sleep …That severed the “brain-balls” connection that drives the body’s natural T production.
S owe used cutting edge research to figure out how you could restore this natural T boosting signal …Which led us to the Root of Kings remedy, along with eleven other breakthrough ingredients…
And the results have been nothing short of astounding.
Simply take 4 capsules 30 minutes before bed with some water…And watch as the soothing, calming effects kick in…and get ready for a night of restoring, t-boosting sleep.
Honestly, we really think it will work for you. And the science says it will work for you too.
But with that being said… we do understand that you might be skeptical. After all, while the results I’ve shown you today are all 100% real, they’re also pretty incredible.
You’re probably only going to be fully convinced after you’ve tried Overnight T+ and seen the difference for yourself.
And we want you to be able to do that easily today, without risking a single penny. So that’s why we offer a full 180 day money back guarantee.
It’s simple: you can try Overnight T+ out for a full 6 months. And if you’re not absolutely thrilled, just call or email our team and we’ll return every penny you paid.
You don’t need to provide a reason why. You’ll just get an easy, hassle-free refund of the full price you paid for Overnight T+ today.
No and no.
There’s no subscription and your card wont’ be rebilled in the future. After your investment today, the only time wee would charge you again is if you come back to his website and order more Overnight T+.
Most men do come back and get more (that’s why inventory is always so limited), but that’ll be your choice when the time is right.
It’s easy! Just click on one of the packages you see below right now. You’ll then be taken to the secure checkout page, which takes about 2 minutes to complete.
Once you’ve finished your order, we will rush to get your order mailed out to you as fast as possible. So you’ll have Overnight T+ in your hands within 3-5 days. So go ahead and get started now!
10 Andersen, M.L., Alvarenga, T.F., Mazaro-Costa, R., Hachul, H.C. and Tufik, S. (2011). The association of testosterone, sleep, and [redacted] in men and women. Brain Res. 1416, 80-104.
Spiegel K, Leproult R, Van Cauter E. Impact of sleep debt on metabolic and endocrine function. Lancet 1999; 354:1435–1439.
Why we sleep by Matthew Walker
L-Theanine increases glutathione levels, the body’s most important antioxidant molecule (R).
Ouro Vitae, 900 Commonwealth Place PMB 2135 Virginia Beach, VA 23464
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© 2022 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437184.108.40.2067
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6