And I’m going to do something that, at first, may sound a bit crazy.
I’m making a $1.38 million bet.
You see, over the next few minutes, I’m going to reveal a simple 30-second ritual which can deliver two incredible benefits.
First, it can safely and naturally double testosterone levels for at least 20,000 red-blooded American men who may be suffering from low T-levels.
And second, it can help these men feel more energy, strength and vitality than they’ve felt in years.
All these men have to do is to perform this one simple ritual, every night, about 30 minutes before bed …
And they could …
In short, I’m on a mission to unleash a powerful, life-changing transformation for 20,000 lucky men …
A transformation that will turn everything they think they know about health, aging and even testosterone upside down.
And I’m so certain this will work for every single one of them, I’m willing to bet my company’s future on it.
If you’re a man over 40, and you’re reading this letter, you probably understand how critical testosterone is to your health and well-being.
After all, testosterone is the molecule that turns men into MEN.
And research shows that if levels are low … men experiences weakness, fatigue, and lack of drive.
But if you’ve ever tried many of the natural test boosting solutions out there …You’ve probably already discovered one simple fact …
Most testosterone boosting supplements don’t live up to the hype.
That’s because 99.9% of these supplements are missing one key ingredient.
An ingredient that’s absolutely critical if you even want a shot at being able to safely and naturally boost T levels.
I’m not talking about some magic herb, berry, pill, or even exercise.
It’s actually much, much simpler than that.
It’s called Overnight T+. A patent-pending dual-phase technology that helps your body get the ONE critical ingredient it needs to become a testosterone making machine …
Deep, rejuvenating sleep.
After all, it makes sense.
If you know the science of sleep, you know that our bodies need sleep because it gives the body the opportunity to repair and rejuvenate itself.
In fact, if you’ve ever lifted weights or had any type of illness or injury …
You probably understand the majority of tissue repair, muscle growth, and immunity building occurs when we sleep.
But it’s not just repair and rejuvenation.
Sleep is also essential if you want healthy, optimal hormone levels.
In fact, research shows your T-levels are highest at night because that’s when the body makes testosterone.
Which means, if you’re not getting enough deep, quality sleep every night …
There’s literally no herb or compound in the world that will make a dent on your testosterone levels.
In fact, one recent study revealed that missing just 30 minutes sleep a night can reduce testosterone levels by up to 68%!
It’s no wonder that many of the most popular test boosters on the market come up short.
They simply never had a shot to begin with.
Because according to the American Sleep Association, over 70 million Americans suffer from some sort of sleep problem.
Which means all of these products are neglecting the most critical piece of the testosterone puzzle …
Helping men achieve deep, peaceful, rejuvenating sleep.
Overnight T+ is the first and only men’s health supplement specifically designed with a patent-pending, dual-phase, testosterone boosting technology that addresses the sleep crisis in America.
Research shows this one-two punch can help men double their testosterone levels …
Giving them strength, energy and stamina they haven’t felt in years.
Plus, it will also help men:
Modern medical research is showing the damage from consistent sleep deprivation is huge.
For example, did you know recent studies have shown the body can lose up to 70% of its natural killer cells after just one night of less than 5 hours of sleep …
Or that blood sugar can get so out of whack after just a week of mild sleep deprivation, a man could be classified with blood sugar dysfunction.
How about the fact that testosterone production can drop up to 50% after just one week of poor sleep.
Then there’s a slew of recent studies that link sleep deprivation to an increased risk for cognitive dysfunction, low mood and even heart problems. And one recent study out of Denmark even found …
The study looked at the sleep patterns of 30 pairs of identical twins over a two-week period.
One of the twins was allowed to get 8 hours of sleep a night, while the other twin was restricted to just 6.5 hours of sleep.
The researchers discovered the twin who had a full night’s sleep each night had normal cells …
While the cells of the sleep deprived twin were working at “a level equivalent to someone 10 years older.”
In other words…
Just from losing a mere 90 minutes of sleep a night!
Just imagine what can happen to cells after six months or even a year with even mild sleep deprivation.
It could be catastrophic for the heart, brain and muscles …
It could be catastrophic for health and longevity …
And it could be catastrophic for testosterone levels.
That’s why Harvard University says “Sleep is just as vital to health as good nutrition and exercise.”
Time magazine calls better sleep “the closest thing we have to the fountain of youth.”
And NASA scientist Mark R. Rosenkind says it’s the simplest way to become healthier, safer, smarter and more productive.”
Sleep is when the body repairs all the damage from the stress, anxiety and toxins we encounter in modern society.
Sleep is when the body fights off infections, re
builds muscles and revitalizes brain cells so men can look, feel and perform at your peak.
And sleep is when the body makes critical hormones that keep men young and healthy like DHEA and testosterone.
In short, men need enough quality sleep each night to look, feel and perform their best.
But not just any sleep will do.
Because research shows that if men want to boost testosterone levels …
Kicking the body’s metabolism into high gear and increasing energy, strength and vitality …they need at least 3 hours (or more if you’re older) in what’s called Short-wave-sleep …
The deep, peaceful sleep stage that comes later in the night.
Which is why, if you’re one of the 70 million Americans who struggle to get enough deep sleep each night …
You need to get Overnight T+ right away.
Because it could not only help double testosterone levels while sleeping …
It could also help any man get the sleep he needs to repair his cells down to the DNA level… Helping him age healthier…So he can look, feel and perform like someone half his age.
Overnight T+ contains 6 Powerful ingredients to help you get the deep, rejuvenating sleep your body needs. We start with what I refer to as the “golden trio”.
These three compounds are some of the most powerful sleep aids we have discovered. And they work so well together that the prestigious Stanford researcher, Dr. Andrew Huberman says:
“It’s my favorite sleep cocktail, it’s helped thousands of people.”
It all starts with a little-known sleep aid called Magnolia Bark.
Not many people are familiar with this under-the-radar Chinese plant …
But it’s bark and flowers have been used in Eastern Medicine for thousands of years to help promote high quality sleep and to fight stress and anxiety.
In fact, recent studies show it’s one of the most powerful natural anti-anxiety compounds we’ve ever discovered …
Which makes it extra useful if you’re someone who can’t sleep because your thoughts keep racing even after your head hits the pillow.
But this powerful anti-anxiety effect also comes with another benefit …
It helps men spend up to 30% more time in slow wave sleep .
That deep, rejuvenation sleep state that’s crucial for men to boost testosterone levels safely and naturally.
Even better Magnolia has also been shown to …
Reduce anxiety, improve mood and reduce feelings of the “blues”
Protect the brain from degeneration and improve memory and learning
Help maintain healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels
Reduce or slow down out of control cell growth
Theanine is a compound found in tea and works by helping the brain generate “alpha waves” …The peaceful calm state you experience right before you fall asleep.
Just like Magnolia, it’s also a powerful anti-anxiety compound … Which means it could not only help you fall asleep faster …
But also help you hit that deep sleep state the body needs to produce testosterone.
But that’s not all.
Theanine has also been shown to …
Help boost concentration, memory and mental alertness … Maintain a healthy weight …Obliterate the feelings of anxiety and stress that may keep you awake until all hours of the night…Increases glutathione levels … which is one of the body’s most potent cellular antioxidants.
I also added 175 mg of Magnesium Glycinate to my formula because of its critical to nearly every function in your body … including sleep!
You see, magnesium is known as one of the essential macro-minerals …
Because it’s a vital component for over 300 different metabolic pathways in your body.
Plus, it plays a powerful role in regulating mood and sleep patterns by binding to Gaba receptors to calm down the nervous system and get the body ready for sleep.
Unfortunately, it’s estimated that 50% of Americans have some form of magnesium deficiency.
Which is why everyone should be taking a daily dose of 175g of magnesium.
But not just any form of magnesium …
I added 175 mg of magnesium glycinate to Overnight T+ because.
1. It’s the most absorbable and bioavailable form of magnesium on the market … meaning more magnesium will be delivered to the cells that desperately need it
2. It has the most potent effect on sleep … because the magnesium and glycine team up to boost GABA t0 get in the relaxed state you need to fall asleep.
Simply put, magnesium has so many beneficial effects on every metabolic process in your body, including …
Maintaining strong healthy bones
Promotes healthy blood pressure
Eliminate erratic blood sugar
Improve athletic performance
A recent Harvard Medical study showed that individuals with chronic sleep problems had 30% lower levels of a compound called GABA.
That’s why one we included was Passion Flower.
Passion Flower helps boosts the GABA levels in your brain …
Which helps slow down the activity in your brain, promoting relaxation and helping you drift off to sleep calmly and peacefully.
In fact, one study showed passion flower can help you sleep for 25% longer.
And human sleep studies have shown that passion flower significantly boosts six different measurements of sleep quality in otherwise healthy individuals.
Oleamide also helps activate your body’s GABA receptors.
GABA is known as the “relaxation amino” because it signals your brain to start to shut down and enter a state of deep relaxation.
Which is why studies have shown that Oleamide can help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Especially when you combine it with the additional GABA boosting ingredients found in Overnight T+
It’s also a potent nootropic … which means it can help protect and stimulate brain function … while boosting mood and aiding in memory and learning.
Now, if you’ve ever had sleep problems in the past, you’ve probably heard about melatonin.
That’s because it’s the hormone in your body that naturally regulates your sleep cycle.
As long as your body is making enough melatonin, your natural sleep cycles will function effectively …
Which means falling asleep faster and getting a full night’s sleep.
And while supplementing with melatonin has been shown to help people fall asleep up to 30 minutes faster …
Sleep up to 50 minutes longer …
And significantly improving the quality of sleep.
But there is one huge problem with most melatonin supplements …
They give you way too much melatonin.
Now I know that may seem like a shocking statement in our “bigger is better” society.
But the fact is, dozens of studies show the optimal dose of melatonin is just 0.3 mg a night.
And there have never been any studies that have shown any benefit to taking doses above 1mg.
In fact, some studies show the 3mg to 10 mg doses you find in many common supplements may be dangerous.
Which is why I suggest you stay away from any product that provides doses above 1 mg a night …And stick with the optimal .3 mg (300 mcg) dose of melatonin that Overnight T+ delivers.
Great sleep isn’t enough if you want to maximize testosterone levels. We’ve found six powerful compounds that help amp up testosterone production to the max.
In fact, I’m so confident this is the best T-boosting combination in the market …I’m putting $1.38 million on the line just to prove it.
Let me show you how it works
Shilajit is a natural, tar-like substance found only in the upper reaches of the Himalayan mountains and has been used in ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
It’s known by the locals as the “conqueror of mountains” and the “destroyer of weakness” because of its potent effects on male vitality.
That’s because Shiliajit has been shown to boost GnRH … a trigger in the brain that tells the body to make more testosterone.
In a recent major study that included 145 men who were 49 years of age on average…Researchers found that when guys took a daily Shilajit extract for 90 days…Their vitality went off the charts.
● Total Testosterone levels were increased by 20.45%…
● Free Testosterone levels were increased by 19.14%…
● And DHEA levels were increased by 31.35% .
Now in case you don’t know what DHEA is…
It’s basically the body’s “master hormone” and a precursor for testosterone…
So not only did the men who took Shilajit have higher levels of testosterone coursing through their veins…
They had a whole reservoir of additional “T” at their disposal too
But even if you increase the total amount of testosterone …You may not unlock the full benefits of higher T-levels if you don’t also boost free testosterone levels.
You see, testosterone flows around the body in blood and it can exist in two different states …
Free testosterone and Bound Testosterone.
The problem is, the testosterone that’s bound to proteins in your blood can’t enter into the brain, muscles or fat cells …Which means, for the most part, it can’t work its magic.
That’s why Fenugreek is our second critical Phase 2 compound.
Studies show this potent herb increases free testosterone levels by releasing a fraction of bound T into the bloodstream.
In fact, a recent 12-week study of 50 men showed fenugreek increased free testosterone in 90% of the participants.
Plus, they saw a strong boost in mood, energy and vitality.
DIM also helps the body release more free testosterone … But in its own unique way.
DIM accelerates the breakdown of estrogen into 2-hydroxy-estrogen. And the 2-hydroxy-estrogen actually helps release more bound testosterone in the bloodstream.
So men get two powerful benefits …higher free testosterone levels … And lower estrogen levels.
Which is great, because the body becomes worse at breaking down estrogen with age …And high testosterone to estrogen levels have been linked to higher fat burning and more muscle building
But there’s one more important factor if you want to truly feel the full effects of higher free and total testosterone levels.
A recent study out of Harvard showed that high levels of the stress hormone, Cortisol …can block testosterone receptors …
Reducing and even eliminating all the positive benefits of raising your T-levels.
Which is why we made sure to include one of the most potent cortisol fighters, Ashwagandha, into phase 2.
In one clinical study, scientist took 57 men who were weak, out of shape with slow metabolism …
And asked them to start a simple resistance training routine of just 5 hours a week for eight weeks.
Half the volunteers got the placebo and the other half received a daily dose of the ashwagandha herb.
So what happened after 8 weeks?
Well in the placebo, not much.
They saw a minor boost in weight loss, strength and testosterone as you would expect from anyone starting an exercise routine.
But the subjects that took the ashwagandha extract simply blew them out of the water.
They saw 133% more weight loss … 82% higher strength gains … and over 500% greater boost in testosterone levels.
They gained up to 155% more muscle mass … one of the most important physical indicators of health and longevity.
Zinc is one of two minerals most important for optimal male vitality.
One study, published in the journal, Nutrition, fed young men a diet including very little zinc so that they developed a zinc deficiency. After just 3 months, the study participants “T-Levels” plummeted a whopping 75%!
This study also examined zinc supplementation in older men. The researchers showed that with increased zinc intake, “T-Levels” in the older participants almost doubled.
The second vital mineral we include in Mito Male, is Boron. According to a 2015 review published in Integrative Medicine, taking 6mg of boron for just one week:
• Increased Free “T-Levels” By 25%
• Decreased Estrogen Levels By 50%
• Decreased Indicators Of Inflammation, Such As Interleukin And C-Reactive Proteins, By More Than Half
• Allowed More Free Testosterone To Bond With Proteins In Thee Blood, Which Is Essential The Older We Get.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsules), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
Directions: Take 4 capsules with water 30 minutes before bedtime.
Four pills of Overnight T+ 30 minutes before bed…and feel the instant calming relaxation! Then, watch over time as the powerful benefits get stronger and stronger the longer you take it.
Because you’re covered by our 180 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
It’s important to us that money doesn’t come between you and the benefits you will get from higher T-levels.
So we want to make this easy.
If for any reason you don’t get the results, we’ve expressed over the trial period …Simply return your EMPTY bottles of Overnight T+ for a FULL, no-questions-asked refund.
Because the reality is: If somehow Overnight T+ fails to deliver the results we promise…
We don’t want to keep a penny of YOUR money.
But like I said earlier, I’m so confident this will work for you, I’m going one step further.
I’m putting one million dollars of my company’s money on the line to prove it.
Here’s my simple promise.
If this product doesn’t at least double testosterone levels …
I will not only refund you the full purchase price you paid … I will also send you a check for the full price of one bottle of Overnight T+.
That’s real cash money you can deposit into the bank.
All you need to do is send us the results of your lab work.
Considering we’re extending this promise to the next 20,000 men who try it …
That adds up to $1.38 million my company is putting at risk over the next 60 days.
Do you think I would do that if I wasn’t 100% confident in this product?
100% secure payments with 256-bit SSL encryption
have questions? we have the answers whenever you need them.
not satisifed? we make returns super easy
Ouro Vitae, 1701 Baltic Ave Virginia Beach VA 23451
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© 2021 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
© 2020 OuroVitae. All Rights Reserved.
Spiegel K, Leproult R, Van Cauter E. Impact of sleep debt on metabolic and endocrine function. Lancet 1999; 354:1435–1439.
Why we sleep by Matthew Walker
L-Theanine increases brain serotonin and dopamine levels, with possible improvement in memory and learning (R, R2).
L-Theanine increases glutathione levels, the body’s most important antioxidant molecule (R).
10 Andersen, M.L., Alvarenga, T.F., Mazaro-Costa, R., Hachul, H.C. and Tufik, S. (2011). The association of testosterone, sleep, and sexual function in men and women. Brain Res. 1416, 80-104.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437220.127.116.117
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6