If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we INSIST on giving you a full refund. We’re not happy until you’re happy. That’s why your investment today is covered with a full 6 month guarantee!
You are one of the very first Ouro Vitae customers to access Overnight T+…
The worlds first and only men’s health supplement specifically designed with a dual-phase, testosterone boosting technology that addresses the sleep crisis in America.
Remember, studies show missing just 30 minutes of sleep a night can plummet testosterone levels by up to 68%!
Which is why Overnight T+ contains 12 powerful ingredients proven to boost testosterone levels 500% higher than men who weren’t taking these ingredients.
Performing the simple 30-second ritual every night of taking 4 capsules of Overnight T+ can help you restore and supercharge your testosterone levels…
Helping you look younger, feel younger, and perform like you did in your prime!
Simply put, you should be excited because, by now, your first bottle is already preparing to ship!
“This is a godsend for me…Helps calm the mind at bedtime for better sleep. I fall asleep faster…better mood and state of being. A miracle supplement.” – Luke M.
“This stuff makes me feel just awesome. I never tried a testosterone supplement, but this stuff does it for me. 100% chance to make you feel like a boss.” – Rob H.
“I’m strong. It feels like I’m taking creatine. My explosive strength increased almost miraculously; in fact, my overall physical energy is higher, and, with that, my motivation seems improved too. “ – Igor S.
“Better than TRT.” (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) – Dale P.
Which brings me to this very special message.
You see, a lot of men have been telling me they’re worried they won’t be able to get more Overnight T+ in the future …
Especially because Overnight T+ contains large doses of high-quality ingredients …
Which have been slow to ship due to the supply chain problems sweeping this nation …
It’s easy to see why we’re always worried that we could run out of stock of Overnight T+ for months at a time.
Then when you add in the major price increases in these raw materials …
Due to the same supply chain issues….
It’s easy to see why we may have to resort to price increases just to stay in business.
Remember: in order to have the absolute best experience with Overnight+, we recommend you take it every night, even on days when you may be already feeling strong and vital.
Yet Overnight T+ isn’t available in retail stores. And the last thing I’d want is for you to be experiencing more strength, energy and vitality …
Only to find out that we’re out of stock or the price has gone up.
That’s the bad news.
The good news is that because you’re a valued customer …
On this and this private page only …
You can now stock up on Overnight T+ by adding 6 additional bottles to your order for just $174.
That’s just $29 per bottle, and a total savings of $245.
Plus, we also cover the added shipping cost for FREE. (At least a $15 value for shipping this many bottles.
Just think, for less than $1 per day you can receive all these powerful benefits:
Fall Asleep Faster
Stay Asleep Longer
Wake Up Refreshed
Youthful Sex Drive
Less Fat, More Muscle
All Day Long Vitality & Energy
So don’t delay …
Take advantage of this exclusive one-time offer now by clicking the “Yes! Upgrade My Order” button below.
Because this is the one and only time you’ll see this offer, and as always, you’re covered by our 180 day, 100% money-back-guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose.
Overnight T+ comes with a 180 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. That means if you change your mind about this decision at any point in the next six months – all you need to do is email us, and we’ll refund your purchase.
If I don’t love my experience with Overnight T+ , I pay NOTHING!
My decision to invest in Overnight T+ is completely risk free. If I change my mind I just call or email customer service and get a full refund.
No hassles. No risks. Just results. All guaranteed for a full 6 months.
© 2020 OuroVitae. All Rights Reserved.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437220.127.116.117
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6