Because Mito Male is the only male vitality product on the market that attacks the root cause of male aging.
Just two capsules a day can help you wake up with limitless energy, alpha male vigor, a chiseled physique, with the confidence you had in your 20’s.
If you’re a man over 35, yesterday’s T- Boosters simply won’t cut it. Research is showing that declining T levels are merely a symptom of a bigger problem that begins in the “powerplant” of your cells – the mitochondria.
That’s because your mitochondria produce the energy that every single cell in your body needs to survive.
Muscle cells, heart cells, even the Leydig cells that produce hormones … they all rely on your mitochondria to operate efficiently.
Unfortunately, it’s estimated that the energy producing power of your mitochondria drops by 50% or more after you hit 40.
And this sharp decline is linked to a whole host of problems we associate with aging … including low T, declining energy, muscle loss, memory loss, and poor circulation.
We created Mito Male to help you feel like a strong and vital man again – no matter what age.
It’s not a t-booster. While this formula helps support hormone levels, we’re attacking the real root of aging, which is NOT Low-T.
It’s not a stimulant. Mito Male helps restore your body’s natural energy levels by repairing your biological power plants.
Take two capsules of Mito Male a day for the stamina to play 18 holes of golf without breaking a sweat, get blood flowing where it matters most, while watching that beer belly disappear.
Every dose contains our patent-pending formula of seven powerful vitality restoring ingredients.
These powerful ingredients help restore, protect, and supercharge the mitochondria. Feel the impact on the first day as cells come alive again with youthful energy.
Nitric Oxide is one of the most effective ways to boost your mitochondria as well as one of the most powerful vitality enhancers.
Both S7® and beet root extract are two of nature’s most powerful nitric oxide boosts shown to boost levels 230% higher.
Because we lose mitochondria as we age, it’s crucial to generate NEW ones in addition to repairing the ones we already have. This is like adding a new “energy engine” to help your body push harder so every cell is working harder and faster than ever before.
Environmental threats aren’t going anywhere, even with a good diet and exercise. Which is why we must make sure our mitochondria are shielded from outside threats to keep them running at 100%
You need to get old, broken down mitochondria pumping out precious energy again. That means making sure they’re getting the proper raw materials that get turned into fuel for the rest of the body.
Carnitine plays an essential role in your mitochondrial function. It helps transport fatty acids inside the mitochondria. Fatty acids are the fuel that drives ATP production …And carnitine is the pipeline that delivers the fuel inside the cell, so your mitochondria can do its magic.
Acetyl L-carnitine crossed the blood brain barrier, which makes it the only Carnitine derivative that also works to improve the mitochondrial efficiency in your brain. ALCAR & GPLC together are shown to boost vitality levels 100% higher than actual testosterone.
Known by locals as “the destroyer of weakness”, Shilajit is a natural, tar-like substance that’s found only in the upper reaches of the Himalayan mountains. Modern science shows it’s a potent mitochondrial protector.
Its presence in interstellar stardust has led some experts to believe it played a pivotal role in the evolution of life on Earth. PQQ is actually able to help you generate new mitochondria.
S7® is a blend of seven (7) plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) by 230%.
Our bodies already produce nitric oxide which acts as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow. This aids men by delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to exercising muscles during workouts.
S7® is not an ingested nitrate product, but instead a clinically researched plant-based sports nutrition ingredient that triggers the best kind of nitric oxide production – your body’s own internal NO.
Beets are rich in dietary nitrates, which your body can convert to nitric oxide.
According to one study in 38 adults, consuming a beetroot juice supplement increased nitric oxide levels by 21% after just 45 minutes. Similarly, another study showed that drinking beetroot juice significantly increased nitric oxide levels in men.
Thanks to their rich content of dietary nitrates, beets have been linked to a number of health benefits, including improved cognitive function, enhanced athletic performance and lower blood pressure levels
I’ve heard all the guys say it doesn’t taste great, Doesn’t do as advertised. BS!
This product is the only product I’ve taken that does exactly what it is advertised to do. I’m in my 3rd month and could not be more pleased with the results.
More Vitality! 🙂
Less Brain Fog
I could go on and on. When they say turn back the clock, That’s exactly what they mean and that is exactly what this product does. I’m 57 going on 35.
Thanks for such a Great Product! Much appreciated.
Quit Simply- It Works
It doesn’t make you feel like you over did the caffeine. No jittery or edgy feeling. You are just better longer and don’t get as fatigued doing nearly twice the activity as before. It’s just you better for a longer time with less stress. this stuff rocks! I barely broke a sweat when I normally at a minimum had a damp shirt after not taking my hour bike ride 3 or 4 times a week. And I wasn’t nearly as winded as when I last rode 6 months ago either. Nectar of the Gods.
Voting with My Wallet – I Just Bought More
Like many of the reviewers I read here, I was skeptical. Mito Male was presented as a cure-all for most of what ails older men. I am 64 years old and found myself exhausted each day by around 6PM. My sleep was disturbed, I seemed to lack the clear decisive thought processes that have served me well throughout my career and my [vitality] was at an all time low. I just happened to stumble across an OuroV itae ad in Instagram and it seemed like the answer I was looking for. It sounded so good that it could not be true. However, the price was reasonable, and if it really did do what it said, it would be a great deal. I decided to give it a one month trial.
It is two weeks or so later and I am astounded. This stuff really works. My energy levels are back, my sleep is better, my clarity and focus are back and my libido is back. After only two weeks of using Mito Male, I can’t imagine returning to the way I was feeling before I tried it. I just logged in and “voted with my wallet” – I ordered another two months of it. If you find yourself tired, foggy and out of sorts, give Mito Male a try. You have (almost) nothing to lose and everything to gain.
If I could have only one supplement, Mito Male would be the one!
Who says you can’t grow new muscle?! If I could have only one supplement, Mito Male would be the one! Taking 30-minutes before, as a pre-workout, my energy in the gym is more intense and longer-lasting. At 63-years old, lifting for 30+ years, I know what works and Mito Male works!
I felt so much better after just a couple days!
I felt so much better after just a couple days! I was forgetting things and had low energy and just not feeling myself. Now if feel like myself again! Love this product!!!
This is the best product I’ve used.
I’ve tried so many different supplements and they all fell extremely short of my expectations. But Mito Male is the real deal. I’m gonna be turning 50 soon and I feel like I’m 30!!! I don’t know what I would do without it!!Thanks for taking care of me. I look forward to continuing my journey with Mito male!
After two days I can really feel an impact!
I just received my first Mito Male delivery, and after two days I can really feel an impact!
Worth every penny
Being taking it 2 months now, it’s worth every penny. Not a paid spokesperson, just a happy consumer. Just turned 50 and feel better than I have in years.
Because you’re covered by our 180-day 100% money-back guarantee.It’s important to us that money doesn’t come between you and the solution your energy and health craves. So we want to make this easy.
If for any reason you don’t get the results, we’ve expressed over the trial period … Simply return your EMPTY bottles of Mito Male for a FULL, no-questions-asked refund. Because the reality is: If somehow Mito Male fails to deliver the results we promise…We don’t want to keep a penny of YOUR money.
The Mitochondrial Theory of Aging simplifies everything when it comes to fighting back against male decline and old age.
After looking around at the research from Harvard, Stanford, Johns Hopkins, and all the other top research institutions out there…
We realized that an overwhelming majority of scientists believe that declining mitochondria are responsible for “getting old.”
So we used cutting edge research to figure out how you could rejuvenate the mitochondria that are found inside every single one of your cells…
This led us to the six breakthrough ingredients inside Mito Male. And the results have been nothing short of astounding.
Honestly, we really think it will work for you. And the science says it will work for you too.
But with that being said, we do understand that you might be skeptical. After all, while the results we’ve shown you today are all 100% real, they’re also pretty incredible.
You’re probably only going to be fully convinced after you’ve tried Mito Male and seen the difference for yourself. And we want you to be able to do that easily today, without risking a single penny.
So that’s why we’re going to offer a full 180 day money back guarantee.
It’s simple: you can try Mito Male out for a full 6 months. And if you’re not absolutely thrilled, just call or email our team and we’ll return every penny you paid once the bottles are returned.
We will never automatically charge you unless you personally sign up for a subscription. With that being said, we do highly encourage you to sign up for our auto-ship program.
You get 15% off. Free shipping going forward. And full protection from any out of stocks.
Ouro Vitae 900 Commonwealth Place PMB 2135 Virginia Beach, VA 23464
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
©2022 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437184.108.40.2067
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6