If you want healthy brain cells that keep you focused and confident you need optimal mitochondria .
If you want healthy heart cells that keeps the oxygen pumping to your muscles … so you have the energy and stamina to play 18 holes, take your children or grandchildren to the zoo, then make love to your wife all night …
You need the optimal mitochondria in your heart cells. And if you want healthy Leydig cells that keep pumping out the hormones that make you feel like a young, vital MAN …You need the mitochondria in those cells working optimally.
Mitochondria are known as he “powerplant of the cell” because they produce the energy that every single cell in the body needs to not only survive … but thrive.
Just like a powerplant will convert coal or oil into electricity.
Your body takes the food, water and oxygen you feed it and turns it into your own version of bio-electricity called ATP.
And the mitochondria is the place where this ATP is made. However, mitochondria are one of the first cellular organs to suffer extensive damage from one of the biggest “wrecking balls” inside your body…
THESE FREE RADICALS ATTACK NEARLY EVERY STRUCTURE IN THE CELL … Wearing and tearing them down… And hijacking the vitality and strength cells had in their youth.
And if mitochondria are damaged from free-radical creators like a poor diet, bad sleep, excessive pharmaceuticals, and environmental pollutants that the body is exposed to every single day… Men can continue to experience declining energy levels, droopy muscles and plummeting vitality.
One study recently showed that while the average 5-year-old boy shows almost no damage in their mitochondria … by the time the average man reaches 90, up to 95% of their mitochondria will be damaged. Think about that!
If a man manages to make it to 90 nearly every organ in their body could be working at just 5% capacity. That’s the real difference between the 5-year-old with boundless energy and enthusiasm … and the 90-year-old that can barely make it out of bed.
Because Mito Male is the first and only formula that focuses on a deeper cause of male aging … the mitochondria. Once mitochondria start working at peak efficiency, the body can naturally start optimizing hormones, energy levels, and every other system in the body.
With L-Carnitine. This “Miracle Amino” plays an essential role in your mitochondrial function. It helps transport fatty acids inside the mitochondria.
Fatty acids are the fuel that drives ATP production …And carnitine is the pipeline that delivers the fuel inside the cell, so your mitochondria can do its magic.
If the pipeline breaks or gets backed up … the entire system starts to crash. That’s why Carnitine is one of the most vital amino acids in your body.
5 Italian scientists lead by the world renowned Giorgio Cavallini divided a group of 120 older men into three groups. 40 received a placebo. 40 received actual testosterone. And 40 received a combination of the natural amino acids propionyl-L-carnitine and acetyl-L-carnitine.
At the end of the study, what the researchers found was astounding. The group taking the combination of natural amino acids had 187% higher vitality levels than the placebo…And 100% higher than the men receiving actual testosterone.
Mito Male contains 500mg of each of these special forms of L-Carnitine.
Since mitochondria provide the energy for every cell in your body, maximizing their ability to create fuel means you can perform your best at any age. In fact, one double blind, placebo controlled study out of Sicily found that Carnitine boosted muscle growth by 460% and boosted mental and physical energy by 218%!
A double blind, placebo controlled study out of Catania, Italy showed that supplementing with Carnitine boosted fat reduction 6x higher … without any change in diet!
This gives the body a one-two punch that helps you attack your workouts harder and recover quicker. In fact, multiple studies have shown that L-Carnitine can help boost the energy, endurance and recovery of everyone from elite athletes to centenarians.
It’s been shown to help protect the endothelial cells that line your arteries, helping you boost Nitric Oxide levels by 55%.
One meta-analysis published in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings analyzed 13 placebo-controlled studies involving patients with a history of heart issues. Compared with placebo, L-carnitine reduced chest pain by 40 percent, dangerous arrhythmias by 65%, and could improve hearth health.
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is superior to regular Carnitine because it can cross over the blood brain barrier and support the mitochondria in your brain. ALCAR increases the neurotransmitter
Acetylcholine, which is crucial for memory, concentration, and overall cognition.
Research ALSO shows ALCAR’s mitochondrial enhancing effects also help decrease mental fatigue by 1/3 and protect against neuro-toxic assaults.
Carnitine is a potent antioxidant and its ability to scavenge free radicals has been shown to protect DNA from cell damage. DNA carry your genetic coding and the more damage they take the faster you age. Damaged DNA are linked to increased risks of deadly diseases.
I’m the Chief Science officer of Ouro Vitae, one of the world’s fastest growing men’s health companies.
I spent the last few decades researching nutrition and teaching biochemistry at a top research university…
While helping my family run an elite fitness and training gym on Long Island, New York.
We trained dozens of NFL, NHL, MLB and MMA athletes at our facility … As well as many topflight medical and Wall Street professionals.
Helping them maintain the energy, strength and stamina they had in their youth … So they could continue to compete at the highest level. I can honestly say I’ve spent the bulk of my life dedicated to researching peak performance … More specifically, how to maintain this peak performance well into old age.
And I have yet to find a more powerful or faster way than using this breakthrough formula.
Before the discovery of Pyrroloquinoline Quinone(PQQ) scientists didn’t think it was possible to produce NEW mitochondria.
This remarkable compound’s presence in interstellar stardust has lead some experts to believe it played a pivotal role in the evolution of life on Earth.
In one study, published in the Journal of Nutrition, researchers fed mice a diet supplemented with PQQ. The mice grew a staggering 55% more new mitochondria in just 8 weeks.
Shilajit is a natural, tar-like substance found only in the upper reaches of the Himalayan mountains.
Its known by the locals as the “conqueror of mountains” and the “destroyer of weakness” because of its potent effects on vitality … and its remarkable ability to give the local Sherpas the almost supernatural strength and stamina they need to scale the summit.
But that’s not all. Various references to the potent effects of Shilajit extend all the way back to ancient Greece.
In fact, it’s believed that Aristotle introduced this remarkable elixir to Alexander the Great … who fed it to his armies to ensure victory on the battlefield.
That specifically target and eliminate the free radicals that attack your mitochondrial DNA.
In fact, in a recent study out of the Indian Institute of Technology, researchers took two group of mice…. and mice fed the normal diet saw their rate of mitochondrial decay soar by up to 200% over those 21 days …Which sent their anxiety levels soaring and made it so these mice could barely move a muscle.
However, the group that took Shilajit had no signs of any mitochondrial damage …In fact, they all continued to perform like nothing had happened. Which is one of the most powerful examples of mitochondrial protection that I’ve ever seen from a natural compound.
S7® is a blend of seven (7) plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) by 230%.
Our bodies already produce nitric oxide which acts as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow. This aids men by delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to exercising muscles during workouts.
S7® is not an ingested nitrate product, but instead a clinically researched plant-based sports nutrition ingredient that triggers the best kind of nitric oxide production – your body’s own internal NO.
Beets are rich in dietary nitrates, which your body can convert to nitric oxide.
According to one study in 38 adults, consuming a beetroot juice supplement increased nitric oxide levels by 21% after just 45 minutes.
Similarly, another study showed that drinking beetroot juice significantly increased nitric oxide levels in men.
Thanks to their rich content of dietary nitrates, beets have been linked to a number of health benefits, including improved cognitive function, enhanced athletic performance and lower blood pressure levels
I’ve heard all the guys say it doesn’t taste great, Doesn’t do as advertised. BS!
This product is the only product I’ve taken that does exactly what it is advertised to do. I’m in my 3rd month and could not be more pleased with the results.
More Vitality! 🙂
Less Brain Fog
I could go on and on. When they say turn back the clock, That’s exactly what they mean and that is exactly what this product does. I’m 57 going on 35.
Thanks for such a Great Product! Much appreciated.
Quit Simply- It Works
It doesn’t make you feel like you over did the caffeine. No jittery or edgy feeling. You are just better longer and don’t get as fatigued doing nearly twice the activity as before. It’s just you better for a longer time with less stress. this stuff rocks! I barely broke a sweat when I normally at a minimum had a damp shirt after not taking my hour bike ride 3 or 4 times a week. And I wasn’t nearly as winded as when I last rode 6 months ago either. Nectar of the Gods.
Voting with My Wallet – I Just Bought More
Like many of the reviewers I read here, I was skeptical. Mito Male was presented as a cure-all for most of what ails older men. I am 64 years old and found myself exhausted each day by around 6PM. My sleep was disturbed, I seemed to lack the clear decisive thought processes that have served me well throughout my career and my [vitality] was at an all time low. I just happened to stumble across an OuroV itae ad in Instagram and it seemed like the answer I was looking for. It sounded so good that it could not be true. However, the price was reasonable, and if it really did do what it said, it would be a great deal. I decided to give it a one month trial.
It is two weeks or so later and I am astounded. This stuff really works. My energy levels are back, my sleep is better, my clarity and focus are back and my libido is back. After only two weeks of using Mito Male, I can’t imagine returning to the way I was feeling before I tried it. I just logged in and “voted with my wallet” – I ordered another two months of it. If you find yourself tired, foggy and out of sorts, give Mito Male a try. You have (almost) nothing to lose and everything to gain.
If I could have only one supplement, Mito Male would be the one!
Who says you can’t grow new muscle?! If I could have only one supplement, Mito Male would be the one! Taking 30-minutes before, as a pre-workout, my energy in the gym is more intense and longer-lasting. At 63-years old, lifting for 30+ years, I know what works and Mito Male works!
I felt so much better after just a couple days!
I felt so much better after just a couple days! I was forgetting things and had low energy and just not feeling myself. Now if feel like myself again! Love this product!!!
This is the best product I’ve used.
I’ve tried so many different supplements and they all fell extremely short of my expectations. But Mito Male is the real deal. I’m gonna be turning 50 soon and I feel like I’m 30!!! I don’t know what I would do without it!!Thanks for taking care of me. I look forward to continuing my journey with Mito male!
After two days I can really feel an impact!
I just received my first Mito Male delivery, and after two days I can really feel an impact!
Worth every penny
Being taking it 2 months now, it’s worth every penny. Not a paid spokesperson, just a happy consumer. Just turned 50 and feel better than I have in years.
Because you’re covered by our 180-day 100% money-back guarantee.It’s important to us that money doesn’t come between you and the solution your energy and health craves. So we want to make this easy.
If for any reason you don’t get the results, we’ve expressed over the trial period … Simply return your EMPTY bottles of Mito Male for a FULL, no-questions-asked refund. Because the reality is: If somehow Mito Male fails to deliver the results we promise…We don’t want to keep a penny of YOUR money.
The Mitochondrial Theory of Aging simplifies everything when it comes to fighting back against male decline and old age.
After looking around at the research from Harvard, Stanford, Johns Hopkins, and all the other top research institutions out there…
We realized that an overwhelming majority of scientists believe that declining mitochondria are responsible for “getting old.”
So we used cutting edge research to figure out how you could rejuvenate the mitochondria that are found inside every single one of your cells…
This led us to the six breakthrough ingredients inside Mito Male. And the results have been nothing short of astounding.
Honestly, we really think it will work for you. And the science says it will work for you too.
But with that being said, we do understand that you might be skeptical. After all, while the results we’ve shown you today are all 100% real, they’re also pretty incredible.
You’re probably only going to be fully convinced after you’ve tried Mito Male and seen the difference for yourself. And we want you to be able to do that easily today, without risking a single penny.
So that’s why we’re going to offer a full 180 day money back guarantee.
It’s simple: you can try Mito Male out for a full 6 months. And if you’re not absolutely thrilled, just call or email our team and we’ll return every penny you paid once the bottles are returned.
Will Be Ordering More!
I am 52 years old. In fairly good shape. I was skeptical to say the least. Bought just one bottle to try. My fourth day taking it. I definitely have more energy. I can seriously tell a difference. Will be ordering more!! “
This Stuff Is Amazing
This stuff is amazing, after about 1 hour of taking my first [serving] ever of your product I felt very at ease and mentally awake and I also slept like a log…I’ve never tried anything ever that has an extremely noticeable effect and so fast. I’m glad I bought 3 months worth cause it’s great.
Energy All Day
I feel really good from taking MITO MALE first thing in the mourning. Energy all day…I will be ordering more next month.
I love it! I have much more energy, am sleeping much better & losing weight easier. Will definitely be getting more.”
Your Product Is One I Will Keep Taking
I’ve taken a lot of supplements over the years and only a select few have been found to do what they say. Your product is one I will keep getting as long as it’s available. I’m 66 years old and very active. Mito Male has had a significant effect on my workouts.”
This Product is Amazing
At 69 and as an avid life extension enthusiast for decades, this product is amazing. I actually stopped taking other nutrients because I did not feel the need. Wow.
Increase In Energy
Well I’ve been taking it for 3 weeks now and do notice an increase in energy. And believe it or not, i do have new hair growing back. I’m 43 and was losing stamina before i started this. I definitely recommend trying it. Everyone’s body reacts different to things, but it worth the try. Its working for me.
It Really Worked!
I tried this product cause i was looking for something my body was missing health wise . After numerous products, i stumbled across the best product i have ever taken it really worked, finally a product with results and after a month i felt like i was in my 20’s again im 49 and love this product . Thank you for my new body.”
Ouro Vitae 900 Commonwealth Place PMB 2135 Virginia Beach, VA 23464
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
©2022 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/13543722.214.171.1247
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6