If you’re a man over 35, yesterday’s T- Boosters simply won’t cut it. Research is showing that declining T levels are merely a symptom of a bigger problem that begins in the “powerplant” of your cells – the mitochondria.
That’s because your mitochondria produce the energy that every single cell in your body needs to survive. Muscle cells, heart cells, even the Leydig cells that produce hormones … they all rely on your mitochondria to operate efficiently.
Unfortunately, it’s estimated that the energy producing power of your mitochondria drops by 50% or more after you hit 40. And this sharp decline is linked to a whole host of problems we associate with aging … low energy, Low-T, diminished drive, reduced blood flow, and weakness.
Mito Male is the first and only Men’s Health supplement specifically designed to repair, rebuild and restore mitochondria … by providing them with the nutrients they need to function at 100% efficiency.
In fact, research shows the six powerful ingredients in Mito Male can help increase male vitality, energy and muscle mass up to 166% better than testosterone replacement … and up to 10x better than the ingredients in today’s T-boosters.
Studies even show that it can HALT and even REVERSE aging down to the cellular level.
L-carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be turned into fuel for every cell in the body … making it a key factor in how well your mitochondria function.
Simply put, L- carnitine is the lifeline between your mitochondria and the rest of your body.
Unfortunately, L-carnitine levels have been shown to plummet a whopping 50% between the ages 40 and 60 … and they continue to decline for the rest of life.
But science has found an answer. Researchers have discovered that supplementing with the ingredients in Mito Male can help men over 40 boost their mitochondria’s efficiency … restoring the vitality and vigor they had in their youth.
Forget the hyped up test boosters. According to our research, the Propionly L-Carnitine found in Mito Male is the only supplement that’s been shown to boost blood Nitric Oxide levels by up to 55% in multiple human studies.
Nitric Oxide helps restore strong blood flow to every vital organ in the body. Which is why this is only natural compound I know of that’s used by physicians in Europe to help address poor circulation.
Imagine the energy, confidence and vitality you will have once you add this potent compound to your daily regimen.
And that’s just the beginning …There are over 150 studies showing the clinical effectiveness of L-Carnitine on dozens of symptoms associated with male aging. Here’s just a small sample:
In a breakthrough study, 5 Italian scientists tested a daily cocktail containing of Acetyl L-Carnitine and grams of Propionyl L- Carnitine verses oral testosterone replacement … and found the “Carnitine Cocktail” boosted the vitality and drive of these men 187% higher than the placebo…and up to 166% higher than straight testosterone injections!
Both of these extraordinary forms of L-carnitine are included in Mito Male
L-carnitine is the single most important compound in the world for energy production…because it transports fatty acids from your food and shuttles them into your mitochondria where it’s turned into energy for your cells.
Researchers from the University of Catania in Italy found men given L-carnitine for only two weeks saw a massive 40% decrease in fatigue. Just imagine what you could do with 40% more energy…say goodbye to that afternoon crash or getting tired after 18 holes of golf!
It’s been shown to help protect the endothelial cells that line your arteries, helping you boost Nitric Oxide levels by 55%.
One meta-analysis published in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings analyzed 13 placebo-controlled studies involving patients with a history of heart issues. Compared with placebo, L-carnitine reduced chest pain by 40 percent, dangerous arrhythmias by 65%, and could improve hearth health.
Carnitine levels have long been associated with higher levels of testosterone.
In fact, one study published in the journal, Rejuvenation Research, found that men with higher levels of carnitine in their blood had DOUBLE the amount of testosterone as well.
Why? Because L-carnitine is able to increase the number of androgen receptors in a man’s body. This is crucial for optimal hormone levels because androgen receptors work like testosterone antennas for your cells. Meaning, the more receptors you have, the more testosterone you can utilize.
Researchers from the University of Connecticut took 10 men and gave half of them L-carnitine for three weeks. After the experiment concluded, the 5 men taking this powerful amino had 15% MORE androgen receptors.
Since mitochondria provide the energy for every cell in your body, maximizing their ability to create fuel means you can perform your best at any age. In fact, one double blind, placebo controlled study out of Sicily found that Carnitine boosted muscle growth by 460%
Being a high performing man isn’t just about how hard you can go…but for how long. One study published in the Journal of Physiology found that men who take L-carnitine can work for 11% longer.
The older we get the longer it takes for us to get back on the horse. When we were young we could go out partying with the boys and still be up at 7AM to hit the gym. For most men, that seems impossible now.
L-carnitine is shown to significantly enhance recovery. Which means all that new horsepower in your cells won’t leave you exhausted the next day…but even stronger.
Mito Male Doesn’t Just Help Your Mitochondria Work Better, It Also Helps Protect Them From Foreign Invaders And Actually Create New Mitochondria … So You Can Perform Your Best Whether You’re At Home, The Boardroom, Or The Gym!
Shilajit is a natural, tar-like substance found only in the upper reaches of the Himalayan mountains and has been used in ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
It’s known by the locals as the “conqueror of mountains” and the “destroyer of weakness” because of its potent effects on male vitality.
It contains one of the most potent mitochondrial protectors called dibenzo alpha pyrones, meaning it works to specifically protect your mitochondria against dangerous free radicals.
Shilajit Has Been Shown to:
● Increase Total Testosterone levels by 20.45%…
● Increase FREE Testosterone levels were increased by 19.14%…
● Boost The Body’s Master Hormone DHEA By 33%.
● Contains 85 Different Essential Minerals In Their Most Bioavailable Form
Before the discovery of Pyrroloquinoline Quinone(PQQ) scientists didn’t think it was possible to produce NEW mitochondria.
This remarkable compound’s presence in interstellar stardust has lead some experts to believe it played a pivotal role in the evolution of life on Earth.
But neither humans nor the bacteria that colonize the human digestive tract have shown the ability to naturally produce it.
Which is why some researchers want to classify PQQ as an essential micronutrient.
In one study, researchers fed mice a diet supplemented with PQQ. The mice grew a staggering 55% more new mitochondria in just 8 weeks.
PQQ helps pack the cells with more “cellular horsepower” … so you can supercharge your body’s metabolic systems to perform at the true limits of peak male performance.
Plus, PQQ packs a host of other benefits:
● Up To 5,000x More Powerful Than Some Of The Leading Antioxidants Like Vitamin C
● Improves Sleep Quality…
● Supports A Healthy Immune System …
● Improve Brain Function By Stimulating NGF In Cells …
S7® is a patented blend of seven (7) plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) by 230%.
Our bodies already produce nitric oxide which acts as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow. This aids men by delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to exercising muscles during workouts.
S7® is not an ingested nitrate product, but instead a clinically researched plant-based sports nutrition ingredient that triggers the best kind of nitric oxide production – your body’s own internal NO.
Beets are rich in dietary nitrates, which your body can convert to nitric oxide. According to one study in 38 adults, consuming a beetroot juice supplement increased nitric oxide levels by 21% after just 45 minutes.
Similarly, another study showed that drinking beetroot juice significantly increased nitric oxide levels in men.
I’ve heard all the guys say it doesn’t taste great, Doesn’t do as advertised. BS!
This product is the only product I’ve taken that does exactly what it is advertised to do. I’m in my 3rd month and could not be more pleased with the results.
More Vitality! 🙂
Less Brain Fog
I could go on and on. When they say turn back the clock, That’s exactly what they mean and that is exactly what this product does. I’m 57 going on 35.
Thanks for such a Great Product! Much appreciated.
Quit Simply- It Works
It doesn’t make you feel like you over did the caffeine. No jittery or edgy feeling. You are just better longer and don’t get as fatigued doing nearly twice the activity as before. It’s just you better for a longer time with less stress. this stuff rocks! I barely broke a sweat when I normally at a minimum had a damp shirt after not taking my hour bike ride 3 or 4 times a week. And I wasn’t nearly as winded as when I last rode 6 months ago either. Nectar of the Gods.
Voting with My Wallet – I Just Bought More
Like many of the reviewers I read here, I was skeptical. Mito Male was presented as a cure-all for most of what ails older men. I am 64 years old and found myself exhausted each day by around 6PM. My sleep was disturbed, I seemed to lack the clear decisive thought processes that have served me well throughout my career and my [vitality] was at an all time low. I just happened to stumble across an OuroV itae ad in Instagram and it seemed like the answer I was looking for. It sounded so good that it could not be true. However, the price was reasonable, and if it really did do what it said, it would be a great deal. I decided to give it a one month trial.
It is two weeks or so later and I am astounded. This stuff really works. My energy levels are back, my sleep is better, my clarity and focus are back and my libido is back. After only two weeks of using Mito Male, I can’t imagine returning to the way I was feeling before I tried it. I just logged in and “voted with my wallet” – I ordered another two months of it. If you find yourself tired, foggy and out of sorts, give Mito Male a try. You have (almost) nothing to lose and everything to gain.
If I could have only one supplement, Mito Male would be the one!
Who says you can’t grow new muscle?! If I could have only one supplement, Mito Male would be the one! Taking 30-minutes before, as a pre-workout, my energy in the gym is more intense and longer-lasting. At 63-years old, lifting for 30+ years, I know what works and Mito Male works!
I felt so much better after just a couple days!
I felt so much better after just a couple days! I was forgetting things and had low energy and just not feeling myself. Now if feel like myself again! Love this product!!!
This is the best product I’ve used.
I’ve tried so many different supplements and they all fell extremely short of my expectations. But Mito Male is the real deal. I’m gonna be turning 50 soon and I feel like I’m 30!!! I don’t know what I would do without it!!Thanks for taking care of me. I look forward to continuing my journey with Mito male!
After two days I can really feel an impact!
I just received my first Mito Male delivery, and after two days I can really feel an impact!
Worth every penny
Being taking it 2 months now, it’s worth every penny. Not a paid spokesperson, just a happy consumer. Just turned 50 and feel better than I have in years.
Even though modern medicine and technology allows us to live longer than ever – we are not living better.
The extra decades we’ve gained are plagued with diseases of the body and mind. What good is living to 100 if you spend the last 20 years of your life in a nursing home, bed ridden, and in constant pain? How can living for over a century be considered a “success” if you can’t even remember the names and faces of your loved ones?
That’s why we created Ouro Vitae: to help you live healthier, for longer. We never want you to look back and think, ” those were the best years of my life”. Using both the latest innovations in science and the most time-tested remedies, we want to make every year better than the last.
Because you’re covered by our 180-day 100% money-back guarantee.It’s important to us that money doesn’t come between you and the solution your energy and health craves. So we want to make this easy.
If for any reason you don’t get the results, we’ve expressed over the trial period … Simply return your EMPTY bottles of Mito Male for a FULL, no-questions-asked refund. Because the reality is: If somehow Mito Male fails to deliver the results we promise…We don’t want to keep a penny of YOUR money.
The Mitochondrial Theory of Aging simplifies everything when it comes to fighting back against male decline and old age.
After looking around at the research from Harvard, Stanford, Johns Hopkins, and all the other top research institutions out there…
We realized that an overwhelming majority of scientists believe that declining mitochondria are responsible for “getting old.”
So we used cutting edge research to figure out how you could rejuvenate the mitochondria that are found inside every single one of your cells…
This led us to the six breakthrough ingredients inside Mito Male. And the results have been nothing short of astounding.
Honestly, we really think it will work for you. And the science says it will work for you too.
But with that being said, we do understand that you might be skeptical. After all, while the results we’ve shown you today are all 100% real, they’re also pretty incredible.
You’re probably only going to be fully convinced after you’ve tried Mito Male and seen the difference for yourself. And we want you to be able to do that easily today, without risking a single penny.
So that’s why we’re going to offer a full 180 day money back guarantee.
It’s simple: you can try Mito Male out for a full 6 months. And if you’re not absolutely thrilled, just call or email our team and we’ll return every penny you paid once the bottles are returned.
Will Be Ordering More!
I am 52 years old. In fairly good shape. I was skeptical to say the least. Bought just one bottle to try. My fourth day taking it. I definitely have more energy. I can seriously tell a difference. Will be ordering more!! “
This Stuff Is Amazing
This stuff is amazing, after about 1 hour of taking my first [serving] ever of your product I felt very at ease and mentally awake and I also slept like a log…I’ve never tried anything ever that has an extremely noticeable effect and so fast. I’m glad I bought 3 months worth cause it’s great.
Energy All Day
I feel really good from taking MITO MALE first thing in the mourning. Energy all day…I will be ordering more next month.
I love it! I have much more energy, am sleeping much better & losing weight easier. Will definitely be getting more.”
Your Product Is One I Will Keep Taking
I’ve taken a lot of supplements over the years and only a select few have been found to do what they say. Your product is one I will keep getting as long as it’s available. I’m 66 years old and very active. Mito Male has had a significant effect on my workouts.”
This Product is Amazing
At 69 and as an avid life extension enthusiast for decades, this product is amazing. I actually stopped taking other nutrients because I did not feel the need. Wow.
Increase In Energy
Well I’ve been taking it for 3 weeks now and do notice an increase in energy. And believe it or not, i do have new hair growing back. I’m 43 and was losing stamina before i started this. I definitely recommend trying it. Everyone’s body reacts different to things, but it worth the try. Its working for me.
It Really Worked!
I tried this product cause i was looking for something my body was missing health wise . After numerous products, i stumbled across the best product i have ever taken it really worked, finally a product with results and after a month i felt like i was in my 20’s again im 49 and love this product . Thank you for my new body.”
Ouro Vitae 900 Commonwealth Place PMB 2135 Virginia Beach, VA 23464
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
©2022 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437184.108.40.2067
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6