If you’re a man over the age of 35, yesterday’s T-boosters simply aren’t going to cut it. Because cutting edge research out of universities like Harvard and Johns Hopkins shows declining T-levels are merely a symptom of a deeper problem …
Three silent “vitality stealers” that are robbing millions of men of their manhood …And unless men address each one of these three “vitality stealers”, they will continue to lose that fire, drive and raging vitality they had in their youth.
Overnight T is the first and only Men’s Health recovery formula specifically designed to neutralize every single one of these silent “vitality stealers” … So you can once again wake up with the fire, drive and DESIRE of a man half your age.
Studies even show these 12 powerful ingredients can help “turn back the clock” on male aging by 10 years or more … By helping you repair and restore both your mitochondria and telomeres!
“This is just as vital to health as good nutrition and exercise.”
“The closest thing we have to the fountain of youth.”
“It’s the simplest way to become healthier, safer, smarter and more productive.”
~ Mark R. Rosenkind, NASA scientist
Ashwaghanda is often called the “root of kings” because it was used by ancient kings and warriors to boost masculine vitality and energy. Modern science shows it works by targeting and neutralizing the first “vitality stealer” … chronic stress.
That’s because stress causes your body to release a hormone called cortisol … And cortisol shuts down your body’s ability to make and use testosterone.
That’s why it’s critical to find ways to manage the constant stream of stress that bombards us every day.
Overnight T contains three powerful herbal ingredients that help restore healthy cortisol levels … so your body can start pumping out the vital male hormones you need to look and perform your best.
Taken together, these three powerful adaptogens make one the most potent vitality boosting formulas ever created.
In one clinical study, 5 Indian scientists took 56 men who were weak, out of shape with slow metabolism and gave half the volunteers a placebo (sugar pill) and the other half a daily dose of the ashwagandha herb for 8 weeks.
After the 8 weeks they found the subjects who took the ashwagandha saw over 500% greater boost in testosterone levels.
Another study of over 150 middle-aged men showed Shilajit boosted total testosterone levels by 20.45% and DHEA levels by 31.35%.
But even if you increase the total amount of testosterone …You may not unlock the full benefits of higher T-levels if you don’t also boost free testosterone levels.
Luckily, a recent 12-week study of 50 men showed fenugreek increased free testosterone in 90% of the participants.
As we all know lowering stress levels will likely put you in a better mood.
That’s why it’s no surprise that one study in the Journal of Phytomedicine showed administration of ashwagandha for five days helped improve 4 different markers of emotional health by an average of 42%
A follow up study done in 2020, which specifically focused on subject 65 and above, showed additional significant increases in mental alertness and quality of life.
And of course, this one-two punch of male hormone optimization and mental health has a dramatic impact on male performance.One study showed Ashwagandha helped boost three separate markers of male vitality by a remarkable 167% after just 90 days.
Another study showed that Fenugreek can significantly boost these same three markers in 90% of the men testes …as well as boosting mood and energy.
One study took a group of infertile men in India took 60 men suffering with infertility and gave them a daily dose of this ancient root.
After 12 weeks, the ashwagandha group saw significant increases in sperm quality and motility. Even more amazingly, 14% of these infertile men managed to get their wives pregnant after just 3 months of taking ashwagandha.
Another 2017 study gave a group of 50 men Fenugreek over 12 weeks and showed it significantly improved sperm quality, sperm count and free testosterone level.
These adaptogens also help minimize cellular stress, by eliminating the free radicals that weaken cells. Which means your body can build muscle easier and recover from exercise faster.
One 12-week study out of the Center for Applied Health Sciences showed these adaptogens increased lower body strength by 90% … upper body strength by 60% … helped reduce muscle soreness by 40% … and helped runners reduce a 7.5km time trial by a whopping 4 minutes!
One study out of India found that ashwagandha helped increase telomere repair by a whopping 45%!
In case you don’t know, telomeres are one of the main biological clocks of aging. As your DNA replicates your telomeres start to get shorter and shorter. And shorter telomeres are highly associated with the aging process.
Overnight T doesn’t just reduce stress and cortisol levels, it also attacks and neutralizes the other two silent “vitality stealers” … the lack of deep, rejuvenating sleep and micronutrient deficiencies.
So you can perform your best whether you’re at the home, work or the gym!
Once you get your cortisol and stress under control, it’s time to work on the second silent “vitality stealer” … the chronic lack of deep, rejuvenating sleep.
More and more research shows that healthy sleeping patterns are critical if you want to maximize male vitality.
It makes sense. Sleep is the body’s chance to take a break from simply managing the constant bombardment of activity and stress it faces when you’re awake…
So it focus on repairing the damage and rebuilding a strong, vital body from ground up.
In fact, the majority of the energizing, anabolic hormones like growth hormone, DHEA and testosterone are made by the body while you sleep …
Which is why you’ll never be able to regain that fire, drive and vitality of your youth unless you get enough deep, rejuvenating sleep.
But there’s one critical point you need to understand …
Research shows most of this anabolic activity occurs during one critical point in the night …
During a period called slow wave sleep.
Which is why we like to say, it’s not just the quantity that matters, it’s the quality.
Unfortunately, research suggest that the time men spend time in slow wave sleep decreases about 2% per decade …
And that by the age of 60 … Many men are not able to get into this deep, rejuvenating sleep at all!
And recent studies have shown that losing this critical window of sleep can cut testosterone production up to 64% … destroy desire and male vitality … and even accelerate the aging process by 10 years or more!
Which is why we’ve developed an advanced sleep complex to specifically address this silent “vitality stealer”.
The powerful sleep ingredients om Overnight T can help any man:
⚫ Fall asleep up to 30 minutes faster …
⚫ Sleep for up to 25% longer.
⚫ Spend up to 30% more time in slow wave sleep.
⚫ Increase feelings of calm, improve mood and reduce feelings of the “blues.
Which will help you wake up with that feeling of fire, confidence, and desire you had in your youth.
Which brings us to the third and final “vitality stealer” that all men face … micronutrient deficiency.
You see, you will never be able to fully optimize your recovery and hormone production …
Unless the body has the right raw materials.
Unfortunately, modern agricultural methods and food processing methods have leached many of these vital nutrients from our food sources.
Which is why it’s important to supplement a few key minerals if you want to optimize your energy, drive and vitality.
That’s why we included four key minerals into Overnight T … Zinc, Boron, Magnesium and DIM.
Combined, these ingredients have shown to help:
Increase Free “T-Levels” By 25%
Significantly boost drive and vitality
Help you fall asleep faster and sleep deeper
Reduce inflammation and boost recovery
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Capsules), Silicon Dioxide, magnesium Stearate.
Directions: Take 4 capsules with water about an hour before bedtime.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Capsules), Silicon Dioxide, magnesium Stearate.
Directions: Take 4 capsules with water about an hour before bedtime.
This stuff makes me feel just awesome. I never tried a testosterone supplement, but this stuff does it for me. 100% chance to make you feel like a boss.
Been using this product for 3 months, I did my lab test last week , and my testosterone is back to 310 after two years on 199, believe me, IT WORKS.
I’m strong. It feels like I’m taking creatine. My explosive strength increased almost miraculously; in fact, my overall physical energy is higher, and, with that, my motivation seems improved too.
Better Than TRT!
I’m 65 years old and naturally not producing testosterone, the same way I did when younger. I did a lot of shopping and trying different testosterone products. I like the fact that it’s 100% all-natural ingredients. I began realizing its effects within a few days. I had more energy, began sleeping better, my general a state of mind was seemingly more positive and I realized a heightened [vitality].
I wanted to up my testosterone and my muscle tone. It is truly unbelievable. It isn’t a miracle you can just take, you have to do workouts but the difference is night and day. So I have to recommend this. It’s worth the price and all that good stuff.
Because you’re covered by our 180-day 100% money-back guarantee. It’s important to us that money doesn’t come between you and the solution your energy and health craves. So we want to make this easy.
If for any reason you don’t get the results, we’ve expressed over the trial period … Simply return your EMPTY bottles of Overnight T+ for a FULL, no-questions-asked refund. Because the reality is: If somehow Overnight T+ fails to deliver the results we promise…We don’t want to keep a penny of YOUR money.
It’s an ancient remedy called withania somnifera and it simplifies everything when it comes to fighting back against declining T levels in old age.
After looking around at the research from Harvard, Stanford, Johns Hopkins, and all the other top research institutions out there…we discovered that the real cause of declining T-levels was an age-related decrease in slow wave sleep …That severed the “brain-balls” connection that drives the body’s natural T production.
S owe used cutting edge research to figure out how you could restore this natural T boosting signal …Which led us to the Root of Kings remedy, along with eleven other breakthrough ingredients…
And the results have been nothing short of astounding.
Honestly, we really think it will work for you. And the science says it will work for you too.
But with that being said… we do understand that you might be skeptical. After all, while the results I’ve shown you today are all 100% real, they’re also pretty incredible.
You’re probably only going to be fully convinced after you’ve tried Overnight T+ and seen the difference for yourself.
And we want you to be able to do that easily today, without risking a single penny. So that’s why we offer a full 180 day money back guarantee.
It’s simple: you can try Overnight T+ out for a full 6 months. And if you’re not absolutely thrilled, just call or email our team and we’ll return every penny you paid.
You don’t need to provide a reason why. You’ll just get an easy, hassle-free refund of the full price you paid for Overnight T+ today.
Absolutely not! We will never automatically charge you. This is a one time purchase.
Absolutely. You can see every scientific reference for the claims made at the bottom of this page.
Effects of an Aqueous Extract of Withania somnifera on Strength Training Adaptagons and Recovery: The STAR Trial (Sensoril)
Ouro Vitae 900 Commonwealth Place PMB 2135 Virginia Beach, VA 23464
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
©2022 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/13543722.214.171.1247
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6