If you’re a man looking for more energy, strength and vitality, yesterday’s T-Boosters are not going to cut it.
Research shows that declining T-levels are a symptom of a deeper problem that’s plaguing up to 70 million American’s today …Something we call Sleep Architecture Disorder.
You see, most men think testosterone production starts in the nether region…But it really starts in a small area of your brain called the hypothalamic-pituitary axis.
Here’s how it works …
The hypothalamus releases a compound called GnRh …That signals the pituitary to release a compound called Luteinizing hormone …Which finally tells your man parts to start making the vitality enhancing testosterone your body so desperately craves.
The problem is, this process only kicks into high gear while you’re sleeping.
In fact, research shows that you specifically need at least 3 hours of slow wave sleep each night to maximize your T production. In short, it’s not just how much sleep you get that’s important, it’s also the quality of your sleep.
Unfortunately, your ability to enter slow wave sleep rapidly declines as you age …Which can lead to the lack of energy, stamina and drive that many men feel with low T levels.
It all started when an underground Yoga master introduced me to a little known root called Ashwagandha.
Ashwagandha is known in Indian Sanskrit as “Rasayana” or the Rejuvinator …And the first recorded use stretches all the way back to 6,000 BC where it was used as a vitality enhancer for Hindu Kings. Since then, it’s become one of the most important remedies used in traditional Ayurveda medicine.
Which is why I wasn’t surprised when the Yogi told me it’s commonly used in India to help ….
Now, modern science has discovered exactly why this ancient root deserves to be called “root of kings”. Because it contains two powerful compounds that can help any man restore their normal sleep architecture, boosting their T-levels and restoring the vitality and vigor they had in their youth.
This compound has been shown to increase the time you spend in slow wave sleep …Which means your brain will have a longer window to release the luteinizing hormone that signals your body to start making testosterone.
This compound has been shown to increase the amount of luteinizing hormone your brain releases while you sleep … Leaving you with a potent one-two punch that not only restores your normal sleep architecture …But also increases both the time and intensity of your brain’s testosterone boosting signal.
Imagine the energy, strength and vitality you could have once you add this potent hormone boosting compound to your daily regimen. And that’s just the beginning …
There are over 200 different studies showing the clinical effectiveness of Ashwaghanda on dozens of indicators of male vitality.
In one clinical study, 5 Indian scientists took 57 men who were weak, out of shape with slow metabolism …And asked them to start a simple resistance training routine of just 3 hours a week for eight weeks. Half the volunteers got the placebo and the other half received a daily dose of the ashwagandha herb.
The subjects that took the ashwagandha extract simply blew them out of the water. They saw 133% more weight loss … 82% higher strength gains … and over 500% greater boost in testosterone levels. And it’s not just T levels that soared.
A follow up double-blind placebo -controlled study looked at how Ashwagandha effects three different markers of male vitality … And found that, after just 90 days, this “root of kings” significantly boosted every single marker between 53% and 167%!
The triethelyne glycol in Aswagandha helps stimulate sleep. But the Withanolide A also helps reduce Cortisol … the main stress hormone that keeps you up at night.
Which is why it’s no surprise that a double blind, placebo-controlled study released in 2019 showed that Ashwagandha not only helped the test subjects fall asleep faster …But it also improved the sleep architecture a whopping 89% over the placebo group.
A follow up study in 2020, which specifically focused on subject 65 and above, showed additional significant increases in mental alertness and quality of life.
The Withanolide A in Ashwagandha acts as a potent antioxidant. Antioxidants help accelerate the repair and rebuild function in your cells.
That’s why it makes sense that a 2015 study from the International Society of Sports Nutrition showed Ashwagandha can help significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to recover from exercise and resistance training …Which led to a 155% increase in muscle growth over the placebo group!
Another 12-week study out of the Center for Applied Health Sciences showed Ashwagandha increased lower body strength by 90% … upper body strength by 60% … helped reduce muscle soreness by 40% … and helped runners reduce a 7.5km time trial by a whopping 4 minutes!
Sleep helps boost male hormones like Growth Hormone and Testosterone that help you shed weight fast. Plus, the cortisol your body makes when it’s been exposed to chronic stress has a direct link to weight gain in old age.
That’s why it’s no surprise a study published in the Journal of Pharmacology showed that, after eight weeks, Ashwagandha not only decreased stress (as measured by the perceived stress scale), but also reduced food cravings and overall body weight.
Ashwagandha may help improve heart health by reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
In a 60-day study in chronically stressed adults, the group taking the highest dosage of standardized ashwagandha extract experienced a 17% decrease in LDL (bad) cholesterol and an 11% decrease in triglycerides.
One study published in the Journal of Phytomedicine showed administration of ashwagandha for five days provided anxiety-relieving effects similar to the anti-anxiety drug lorazepam (Ativan), and antidepressant effects similar to those of the prescription antidepressant drug imipramine.
In a survey study of 218 healthy participants taking 2400mg of ashwaganda for one month, participants experienced an average improvement of emotional health by 42%.The positive effects on emotional health translated to the participants’ social life and social activities improving by nearly 45.8%.
A study published in Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology found that ashwagandha helped increase telomerase activity.
In case you don’t know, telomerase helps repair your telomeres … which are one of the main biological clocks of aging. As your DNA replicates your telomeres start to get shorter and shorter. And shorter telomeres are highly associated with the aging process.
But ashwagandha was shown to boost telomere repair by a whopping 45%!
Overnight T+ is the first and only men’s health supplement specifically designed with a patent-pending, dual-phase, testosterone boosting technology that addresses the sleep crisis in America.
Overnight + Features 150mg of Sensoril © Ashwaganda – A Highly Potent, Patented Modern form of this Ancient “Root of Kings.”
Most T-boosters out there increase the amount of testosterone released in your blood. But Overnight T+ is designed to boost both Total T levels and the amount of Free testosterone that’s circulating in your blood.
Plus, it helps reduce the bad hormones that can rob you from the energy, strength and vitality you deserve.
Shilajit is a natural, tar-like substance found only in the upper reaches of the Himalayan mountains and has been used in ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. It’s known by the locals as the “conqueror of mountains” and the “destroyer of weakness” because of its potent effects on male vitality.
That’s because Shiliajit has been shown to boost GnRH … the trigger in your brain that tells your body to make more testosterone.
In a recent major study that included 145 men who were 49 years of age on average…
Researchers found that when guys took a daily Shilajit extract for 90 days…Their vitality went off the charts.
● Total Testosterone levels were increased by 20.45%…
● Free Testosterone levels were increased by 19.14%…
● And DHEA levels were increased by 31.35% .
Now in case you don’t know what DHEA is…It’s basically your body’s “master hormone” and a precursor for testosterone…So not only did the men who took Shilajit have higher levels of testosterone coursing through their veins…They had a whole reservoir of additional “T” at their disposal too.
But even if you increase the total amount of testosterone in your body …You may not unlock the full benefits of higher T-levels if you don’t also boost your Free testosterone levels. You see, testosterone flows around your body in your blood and it can exist in two different states …
Free testosterone and Bound Testosterone.
The problem is, the testosterone that’s bound to proteins in your blood can’t enter into your brain, muscles or fat cells … Which means, for the most part, it can’t work its magic. That’s why we added Fenugreek
Studies show this potent herb increase your free testosterone levels by releasing a fraction of your bound T into your bloodstream. In fact, a recent 12-week study of 50 men showed fenugreek increased free testosterone in 90% of the participants.Plus, they saw a strong boost in mood, energy and vitality.
DIM, a compound found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, also helps your body release more free testosterone …But in its own unique way.
DIM accelerates the breakdown of estrogen into 2-hydroxy-estrogen.And the 2-hydroxy-estrogen actually helps release more bound testosterone in your bloodstream. So you get two powerful benefits …You get higher free testosterone levels …And lower estrogen levels.
Which is great, because your body becomes worse at breaking down estrogen as you get older …And high testosterone to estrogen levels have been linked to higher fat burning and more muscle building.
Zinc is one of two minerals most important for optimal male vitality.
One study, published in the journal, Nutrition, fed young men a diet including very little zinc so that they developed a zinc deficiency. After just 3 months, the study participants “T-Levels” plummeted a whopping 75%!
This study also examined zinc supplementation in older men. The researchers showed that with increased zinc intake, “T-Levels” in the older participants almost doubled.
The second vital mineral we include in Overnight T+ is Boron. According to a 2015 review published in Integrative Medicine, taking 6mg of boron for just one week:
• Increased Free “T-Levels” By 25%
• Decreased Estrogen Levels By 50%
• Decreased Indicators Of Inflammation, Such As Interleukin And C-Reactive Proteins, By More Than Half
• Allowed More Free Testosterone To Bond With Proteins In Thee Blood, Which Is Essential The Older We Get.
Now if we just stopped here …You would probably be looking at one of the most potent test boosting formula’s that have ever been developed.
But I didn’t set out simply to create the best T-boosting formula on the market.
Because Modern medical research is showing the damage from consistent sleep deprivation is huge.
For example, did you know recent studies have shown the body can lose up to 70% of its natural killer cells after just one night of less than 5 hours of sleep …
Or that blood sugar can get so out of whack after just a week of mild sleep deprivation, a man could be classified with blood sugar dysfunction.
How about the fact that testosterone production can drop up to 50% after just one week of poor sleep.
Then there’s a slew of recent studies that link sleep deprivation to an increased risk for cognitive dysfunction, low mood and even heart problems. And one recent study out of Denmark even found …
The study looked at the sleep patterns of 30 pairs of identical twins over a two-week period.
One of the twins was allowed to get 8 hours of sleep a night, while the other twin was restricted to just 6.5 hours of sleep.
The researchers discovered the twin who had a full night’s sleep each night had normal cells …
While the cells of the sleep deprived twin were working at “a level equivalent to someone 10 years older.”
In other words…
Just from losing a mere 90 minutes of sleep a night!
Just imagine what can happen to cells after six months or even a year with even mild sleep deprivation.
It could be catastrophic for the heart, brain and muscles …
It could be catastrophic for health and longevity …
And it could be catastrophic for testosterone levels.
That’s why Harvard University says “Sleep is just as vital to health as good nutrition and exercise.”
Time magazine calls better sleep “the closest thing we have to the fountain of youth.”
And NASA scientist Mark R. Rosenkind says it’s the simplest way to become healthier, safer, smarter and more productive.”
These six potent ingredients will help restore your normal sleep architecture …So you can achieve that deep, rejuvenating sleep you so desperately need to look, feel and perform at your best
It all starts with a little-known sleep aid called Magnolia Bark.
Not many people are familiar with this under-the-radar Chinese plant …
But it’s bark and flowers have been used in Eastern Medicine for thousands of years to help promote high quality sleep and to fight stress and anxiety.
In fact, recent studies show it’s one of the most powerful natural anti-anxiety compounds we’ve ever discovered …
Which makes it extra useful if you’re someone who can’t sleep because your thoughts keep racing even after your head hits the pillow.
But this powerful anti-anxiety effect also comes with another benefit …
It helps men spend up to 30% more time in slow wave sleep .
That deep, rejuvenation sleep state that’s crucial for men to boost testosterone levels safely and naturally.
Even better Magnolia has also been shown to …
Reduce anxiety, improve mood and reduce feelings of the “blues”
Protect the brain from degeneration and improve memory and learning
Help maintain healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels
Reduce or slow down out of control cell growth
Theanine is a compound found in tea and works by helping the brain generate “alpha waves” …The peaceful calm state you experience right before you fall asleep.
Just like Magnolia, it’s also a powerful anti-anxiety compound … Which means it could not only help you fall asleep faster …
But also help you hit that deep sleep state the body needs to produce testosterone.
But that’s not all.
Theanine has also been shown to …
Help boost concentration, memory and mental alertness … Maintain a healthy weight …Obliterate the feelings of anxiety and stress that may keep you awake until all hours of the night…Increases glutathione levels … which is one of the body’s most potent cellular antioxidants.
I also added 175 mg of Magnesium Glycinate to my formula because of its critical to nearly every function in your body … including sleep!
You see, magnesium is known as one of the essential macro-minerals …
Because it’s a vital component for over 300 different metabolic pathways in your body.
Plus, it plays a powerful role in regulating mood and sleep patterns by binding to Gaba receptors to calm down the nervous system and get the body ready for sleep.
Unfortunately, it’s estimated that 50% of Americans have some form of magnesium deficiency.
Which is why everyone should be taking a daily dose of 175g of magnesium.
But not just any form of magnesium …
I added 175 mg of magnesium glycinate to Overnight T+ because.
1. It’s the most absorbable and bioavailable form of magnesium on the market … meaning more magnesium will be delivered to the cells that desperately need it
2. It has the most potent effect on sleep … because the magnesium and glycine team up to boost GABA t0 get in the relaxed state you need to fall asleep.
Simply put, magnesium has so many beneficial effects on every metabolic process in your body, including …
Maintaining strong healthy bones
Promotes healthy blood pressure
Eliminate erratic blood sugar
Improve athletic performance
A recent Harvard Medical study showed that individuals with chronic sleep problems had 30% lower levels of a compound called GABA.
That’s why one we included was Passion Flower.
Passion Flower helps boosts the GABA levels in your brain …
Which helps slow down the activity in your brain, promoting relaxation and helping you drift off to sleep calmly and peacefully.
In fact, one study showed passion flower can help you sleep for 25% longer.
And human sleep studies have shown that passion flower significantly boosts six different measurements of sleep quality in otherwise healthy individuals.
Oleamide also helps activate your body’s GABA receptors.
GABA is known as the “relaxation amino” because it signals your brain to start to shut down and enter a state of deep relaxation.
Which is why studies have shown that Oleamide can help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Especially when you combine it with the additional GABA boosting ingredients found in Overnight T+
It’s also a potent nootropic … which means it can help protect and stimulate brain function … while boosting mood and aiding in memory and learning.
Now, if you’ve ever had sleep problems in the past, you’ve probably heard about melatonin.
That’s because it’s the hormone in your body that naturally regulates your sleep cycle.
As long as your body is making enough melatonin, your natural sleep cycles will function effectively …
Which means falling asleep faster and getting a full night’s sleep.
And while supplementing with melatonin has been shown to help people fall asleep up to 30 minutes faster …
Sleep up to 50 minutes longer …
And significantly improving the quality of sleep.
But there is one huge problem with most melatonin supplements …
They give you way too much melatonin.
Now I know that may seem like a shocking statement in our “bigger is better” society.
But the fact is, dozens of studies show the optimal dose of melatonin is just 0.3 mg a night.
And there have never been any studies that have shown any benefit to taking doses above 1mg.
In fact, some studies show the 3mg to 10 mg doses you find in many common supplements may be dangerous.
Which is why I suggest you stay away from any product that provides doses above 1 mg a night …And stick with the optimal .3 mg (300 mcg) dose of melatonin that Overnight T+ delivers.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsules), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
Directions: Take 4 capsules with water 30 minutes before bedtime.
Four pills of Overnight T+ 30 minutes before bed…and feel the instant calming relaxation! Then, watch over time as the powerful benefits get stronger and stronger the longer you take it.
Because you’re covered by our 180 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
It’s important to us that money doesn’t come between you and the benefits you will get from higher T-levels.
So we want to make this easy.
If for any reason you don’t get the results, we’ve expressed over the trial period …Simply return your EMPTY bottles of Overnight T+ for a FULL, no-questions-asked refund.
Because the reality is: If somehow Overnight T+ fails to deliver the results we promise…
We don’t want to keep a penny of YOUR money.
100% secure payments with 256-bit SSL encryption
have questions? we have the answers whenever you need them.
not satisifed? we make returns super easy
Even though modern medicine and technology allows men to live longer than ever – they’re not living better. The extra decades gained are plagued with diseases of the body and mind. What good is living to 100 if you spend the last 20 years of your life in a nursing home, bed ridden, and in constant pain?
How can living for over a century be considered a “success” if men can’t even remember the names and faces of their loved ones? That’s why we created Ouro Vitae: to help men live healthier, for longer. We never want you to look back and think, ” those were the best years of my life”. Using both the latest innovations in science and the most time-tested remedies, we want to make every year better than the last.
And I’m the Chief Science Officer at Ouro Vitae…One of the world’s fastest growing men’s health companies.
I spent the last few decades researching nutrition and teaching biochemistry at a top research university…
While helping my family run an elite fitness and training gym on Long Island, New York.
We trained dozens of NFL, NHL, MLB and MMA athletes at our facility …As well as many topflight medical and Wall Street professionals.
Helping them maintain the energy, strength and stamina they had in their youth …So they could continue to compete at the highest level.
I can honestly say I’ve spent the bulk of my life dedicated to researching peak performance …More specifically, how to maintain this peak performance well into old age.
100% secure payments with 256-bit SSL encryption
have questions? we have the answers whenever you need them.
not satisifed? we make returns super easy
Ouro Vitae, 1701 Baltic Ave Virginia Beach VA 23451
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© 2021 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Spiegel K, Leproult R, Van Cauter E. Impact of sleep debt on metabolic and endocrine function. Lancet 1999; 354:1435–1439.
Why we sleep by Matthew Walker
L-Theanine increases brain serotonin and dopamine levels, with possible improvement in memory and learning (R, R2).
L-Theanine increases glutathione levels, the body’s most important antioxidant molecule (R).
10 Andersen, M.L., Alvarenga, T.F., Mazaro-Costa, R., Hachul, H.C. and Tufik, S. (2011). The association of testosterone, sleep, and sexual function in men and women. Brain Res. 1416, 80-104.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/13543722.214.171.1247
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6