It’s a powerful plant called withania somnifera and it’s one of the most potent compounds in the ancient art of Indian Ayurvedic Medicine. Legend says this root was used by ancient Hindu Kings and warriors dating back as far as 6,000 years ago for its almost supernatural ability to boost masculine vitality and energy.
In fact, withania’s use in Ayurvedic medicine extends back in time to the teachings of the most esteemed Hindu sage, Punarvasu Atreya, the personal physician of the king…Where he classified it as a rasayana, which means rejuvenator.
Modern science is finding Withania works by targeting the REAL cause of low testosterone levels… a broken “Brain-Balls” connection.
Which is why top athletes, celebrities and high powered executives have been using it to regain their edge. Now, it’s finally available to everyday American men in Overnight T+.
Just one dose every night before bed could have you waking up fully rested for the first time in years…with electric energy and stamina that lasts all day…and the youthful, alpha male vitality of a man decades younger.
In one clinical study, 5 Indian scientists took 57 men who were weak, out of shape with slow metabolisms …And asked them to start a simple resistance training routine of just 3 hours a week for eight weeks. Half the volunteers got the placebo and the other half received a daily dose of the “Root of Kings.”
The subjects that took withania somnifera simply blew them out of the water. They saw 133% more weight loss … 82% higher strength gains … and over 500% greater boost in testosterone levels. And it’s not just T levels that soared.
A follow up double-blind placebo-controlled study looked at how withania somnifera affects three different markers of male vitality … And found that, after just 90 days, this “root of kings” significantly boosted every single marker by up to 167%!
Another compound in withania somnifera called Withanolide A acts as a potent antioxidant. Antioxidants help accelerate the repair and rebuild function of cells.
That’s why it makes sense that a 2015 study from the International Society of Sports Nutrition showed withania somnifera can help significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to recover from exercise and resistance training …Which led to a 155% increase in muscle growth over the placebo group!
Another 12-week study out of the Center for Applied Health Sciences showed withania somnifera increased lower body strength by 90% … upper body strength by 60% … helped reduce muscle soreness by 40% … and helped runners reduce a 7.5km time trial by a whopping 4 minutes.
Testosterone plays a key role in a process known as erythropoiesis, which is the production of red blood cells. Red blood cells are like biological fuel for the rest of the body and one of the main drivers of whether or not we feel energized.
The premier journal on the study on ayurvedic medicine, Ayu, looked at how withania somnifera impacted energy levels over a 12 week period in healthy adults. After the trial finished, the results showed withania somnifera significantly boosted energy levels and made test subjects more resilient to physical stress.
The triethelyne glycol in withania somnifera helps stimulate “slow wave” sleep. But other compounds in this root also help reduce cortisol, the main stress hormone that keeps men up at night.
Which is why it’s no surprise that a double blind, placebo-controlled study released in 2019 showed that withania somnifera not only helped the test subjects fall asleep faster …But it also improved their sleep quality a whopping 89% over the placebo group.
When your testosterone levels fall below normal, your muscle mass declines, causing your metabolism to slow down. This domino effect paves the way for weight gain and stubborn fat that doesn’t seem to budge despite your best efforts at eating right and working out.
That’s why it’s no surprise a study published in the Journal of Pharmacology showed that, after eight weeks, subjects taking withania somnifera lost TWICE the amount of weight as the placebo group…while having less food cravings.
Withania somnifera may help improve heart health by reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
In a 60-day study in chronically stressed adults, the group taking the highest dosage of withania somnifera experienced a 17% decrease in LDL (bad) cholesterol and an 11% decrease in triglycerides.
As mentioned above, the “Root of Kings” helps block the body’s stress hormone cortisole. In fact, in one study it reduced cortisol levels by 22%. Another study published in the Journal of Phytomedicine showed administration of withania somnifera for five days provided anxiety-relieving effects similar to the pharmaceutical anxiety meds.
And in a survey study of 218 healthy participants taking withania somnifera for one month, participants experienced an average improvement of emotional health by 42%. The positive effects on emotional health translated to the participants’ social life and social activities improving by nearly 45.8%.
Most men have been told low-t is just something that comes along with getting older…or that it has to do with your diet…or how much you exercise. The truth is, low-t starts in the brain.
Because your brain gives the crucial command signal to the testes to produce testosterone. If your testes never recieve this green light to start churning out that precious T…nothing happens and you get all the negative syntoms of low-t like drooping muscles, no energy, and decreased vitality.
And this broken “Brain-Balls” connection is the REAL problem plauging tens of millions of men in this country…because their brain has almost completely stopped telling their body’s to produce testosterone.
According to groundbreaking research out of the University of Chicago, the brain only commands your testes produce testosterone once a day…when you’re sleeping…during a window of time called “slow wave sleep.”
This is that deep, restorative sleep when not even a thunderstorm can wake you up from.
Meaning, most men only get a 20% of the testosterone production they should be getting. Is it any suprise now if you feel exhausted, have no drive, and are out of shape?
And unless you get the optimal amount of “slow wave” sleep like you did in your youth…no special diet, amount of exercise or ordinary t-boosting supplement will fix this broken “Brain-Balls” connection.
One recent study published in Biological Rhythm Research revealed that missing just 30 minutes of sleep a night can reduce testosterone levels by up to 68%!
Another study published in The Journal of the American Medical Association found testosterone production can drop up to 50% after just one week of poor sleep.
Compounds within withania help fix a broken “brain-balls” connection and restore natural testosterone production to youthful levels. Because withania skyrockets the time men spend in slow wave sleep.
Which means your brain has a longer period of time to tell your testes to keep pumping out testosterone. In fact, one study found the “Root of Kings” DOUBLES the time men spend in slow wave sleep compared to sleep-deprived men.
Overnight T+ is the first and only Testosterone Support Supplement designed to Help fix the true cause of Low-T, a broken “brain-balls” connection
Overnight T+ Features 150mg of Sensoril© – A Highly Potent, Patented Modern form of the Ancient “Root of Kings”
Most T-boosters out there only attempt to increase the amount of testosterone flowing through a man’s veins. But Overnight T+ is designed to increase both Total T levels and Free testosterone.
Plus, it helps reduce the bad hormones that can rob men from the energy, strength and vitality they deserve.
Shilajit is a natural, tar-like substance found only in the upper reaches of the Himalayan mountains and has been used in ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. It’s known by the locals as the “conqueror of mountains” and the “destroyer of weakness” because of its potent effects on male vitality.
That’s because Shiliajit has been shown to boost the crucial t-boosting command coming from the pituitary.
In a recent major study that included 145 men who were 49 years of age on average…
Researchers found that when guys took a daily Shilajit extract for 90 days…Their vitality went off the charts.
● Total Testosterone levels were increased by 20.45%…
● Free Testosterone levels were increased by 19.14%…
● And DHEA levels were increased by 31.35% .
Now in case you don’t know what DHEA is…It’s basically the body’s “master hormone” and a precursor for testosterone…So not only did the men who took Shilajit have higher levels of testosterone coursing through their veins…They had a whole reservoir of additional “T” at their disposal too.
Even with more testosterone, man may not unlock the full benefits of higher T-levels if they don’t also boost Free testosterone levels. You see, testosterone flows around the body in blood and it can exist in two different states …
Free testosterone and Bound Testosterone.
The problem is, the testosterone that’s bound to proteins in blood can’t enter intor brain, muscles or fat cells … Which means, for the most part, it can’t work its magic.
That’s why we added Fenugreek
Studies show this potent herb increase free testosterone levels by releasing a fraction of bound T into the bloodstream. In fact, a recent 12-week study of 50 men showed fenugreek increased free testosterone in 90% of the participants. Plus, they saw a strong boost in mood, energy and vitality.
DIM, a compound found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, also helps release more free testosterone …But in a different way.
DIM accelerates the breakdown of estrogen into 2-hydroxy-estrogen.And the 2-hydroxy-estrogen actually helps release more bound testosterone. So you get two powerful benefits …higher free testosterone levels …And lower estrogen levels.
Which is great, because a man’s body becomes worse at breaking down estrogen as he gets older …And high testosterone to estrogen levels have been linked to higher fat burning and more muscle building.
Zinc is one of two minerals most important for optimal male vitality.
One study, published in the journal, Nutrition, fed young men a diet including very little zinc so that they developed a zinc deficiency. After just 3 months, the study participants “T-Levels” plummeted a whopping 75%!
This study also examined zinc supplementation in older men. The researchers showed that with increased zinc intake, “T-Levels” in the older participants almost doubled.
The second vital mineral we include in Overnight T+ is Boron. According to a 2015 review published in Integrative Medicine, taking 6mg of boron for just one week:
• Increased Free “T-Levels” By 25%
• Decreased Estrogen Levels By 50%
• Decreased Indicators Of Inflammation, Such As Interleukin And C-Reactive Proteins, By More Than Half
• Allowed More Free Testosterone To Bond With Proteins In The Blood, Which Is Essential The Older We Get.
The International Journal of Andrology shows that high magnesium levels are positively associated with higher T-levels in aging men.
They looked at over 399 men, age 65 and older, and looked at a variety of health markers in their blood … And one statistic stood head and shoulders above the rest.
In short, they discovered the men with the highest magnesium concentrations in their blood also had the highest T levels. Which led them to conclude that boosting magnesium levels through diet and supplementation could be a viable means of boosting T levels.
This stuff makes me feel just awesome. I never tried a testosterone supplement, but this stuff does it for me. 100% chance to make you feel like a boss.
Been using this product for 3 months, I did my lab test last week , and my testosterone is back to 310 after two years on 199, believe me, IT WORKS.
I’m strong. It feels like I’m taking creatine. My explosive strength increased almost miraculously; in fact, my overall physical energy is higher, and, with that, my motivation seems improved too.
Better Than TRT!
I’m 65 years old and naturally not producing testosterone, the same way I did when younger. I did a lot of shopping and trying different testosterone products. I like the fact that it’s 100% all-natural ingredients. I began realizing its effects within a few days. I had more energy, began sleeping better, my general a state of mind was seemingly more positive and I realized a heightened [vitality].
I wanted to up my testosterone and my muscle tone. It is truly unbelievable. It isn’t a miracle you can just take, you have to do workouts but the difference is night and day. So I have to recommend this. It’s worth the price and all that good stuff.
These five potent ingredients can help men fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and spend more time in t-boosting “slow wave” sleep. Wake up rested and energized to dominate the day with all-day vitality
This plant has been used in Eastern Medicine for thousands of years to help promote high quality sleep and to fight stress and anxiety. Research shows it helps men spend 30% more time in “Slow Wave” sleep.
While supplementing with melatonin has been shown to help people fall asleep up to 30 minutes faster, most supplements use way too big of a dose. We use the proper 300mcg dose in Overnight T+.
Oleamide helps activate your body’s GABA receptors. GABA is known as the “relaxation amino” because it signals the brain to start to shut down and enter a state of deep relaxation.
Theanine is a compound found in tea and works by helping the brain generate “alpha waves” …The peaceful calm state you experience right before you fall asleep.
Passion Flower is another potent GABA promoter to help you relax, which is why studies show it can help you sleep 25% longer.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsules), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
Directions: Take 4 capsules with water 30 minutes before bedtime.
Take four pills of Overnight T+ one hour before bed and feel the calming relaxation of this formula as you wind down and fall asleep easily. Let Overnight T+ work its magic as you get into that deep, t-boosting slow wave sleep. Wake up rested for the first time in years with energy that lasts all day. Then overtime, watch as the benefits get stronger and stronger as t-levels continue to climb to where they once were in your alpha male youth.
Because you’re covered by our 180 day, 100% money-back guarantee. It’s important to us that money doesn’t come between you and the benefits you will get from higher T-levels.
So we want to make this easy.
If for any reason you don’t get the results, we’ve expressed over the trial period …Simply return your EMPTY bottles of Overnight T+ for a FULL, no-questions-asked refund.
Because the reality is: If somehow Overnight T+ fails to deliver the results we promise… We don’t want to keep a penny of YOUR money.
100% secure payments with 256-bit SSL encryption
have questions? we have the answers whenever you need them.
not satisifed? we make returns super easy
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s an ancient remedy called withania somnifera and it simplifies everything when it comes to fighting back against declining T levels in old age.
After looking around at the research from Harvard, Stanford, Johns Hopkins, and all the other top research institutions out there…we discovered that the real cause of declining T-levels was an age-related decrease in slow wave sleep …That severed the “brain-balls” connection that drives the body’s natural T production.
S owe used cutting edge research to figure out how you could restore this natural T boosting signal …Which led us to the Root of Kings remedy, along with eleven other breakthrough ingredients…
And the results have been nothing short of astounding.
Simply take 4 capsules 30 minutes before bed with some water…And watch as the soothing, calming effects kick in…and get ready for a night of restoring, t-boosting sleep.
Honestly, we really think it will work for you. And the science says it will work for you too.
But with that being said… we do understand that you might be skeptical. After all, while the results I’ve shown you today are all 100% real, they’re also pretty incredible.
You’re probably only going to be fully convinced after you’ve tried Overnight T+ and seen the difference for yourself.
And we want you to be able to do that easily today, without risking a single penny. So that’s why we offer a full 180 day money back guarantee.
It’s simple: you can try Overnight T+ out for a full 6 months. And if you’re not absolutely thrilled, just call or email our team and we’ll return every penny you paid.
You don’t need to provide a reason why. You’ll just get an easy, hassle-free refund of the full price you paid for Overnight T+ today.
No and no.
There’s no subscription and your card wont’ be rebilled in the future. After your investment today, the only time wee would charge you again is if you come back to his website and order more Overnight T+.
Most men do come back and get more (that’s why inventory is always so limited), but that’ll be your choice when the time is right.
It’s easy! Just click on one of the packages you see below right now. You’ll then be taken to the secure checkout page, which takes about 2 minutes to complete.
Once you’ve finished your order, we will rush to get your order mailed out to you as fast as possible. So you’ll have Overnight T+ in your hands within 3-5 days. So go ahead and get started now!
Our Mission is to help you live healthier – for longer. Because even though modern medicine and technology allows us to live longer than ever, we are not living better. The extra decades we’re gaining are plagued with diseases of the mind and body. What good is living to 100 if you spend the last 20 years of your life in a nursing home, bedridden, and in constant pain? Using both the latest breakthroughs in modern science and ancestral wisdom proven over thousands of years, we want to help you live a healthier life, every day.
Hi my name is Peter Monsen and I’m the Chief Science Officer at Ouro Vitae. I spent the last few decades researching nutrition and teaching biochemistry at a top research university ….While helping my family run an elite fitness and training gym on Long Island, New York.
We trained dozens of NFL, NHL, MLB and MMA athletes at our facility … As well as many topflight medical and Wall Street professionals.
Helping them maintain the energy, strength and stamina they had in their youth … So they could continue to compete at the highest level.
I can honestly say I’ve spent the bulk of my life dedicated to researching peak performance …
And more, specifically, how to maintain this peak performance well into old age.
100% secure payments with 256-bit SSL encryption
have questions? we have the answers whenever you need them.
not satisifed? we make returns super easy
10 Andersen, M.L., Alvarenga, T.F., Mazaro-Costa, R., Hachul, H.C. and Tufik, S. (2011). The association of testosterone, sleep, and [redacted] in men and women. Brain Res. 1416, 80-104.
Spiegel K, Leproult R, Van Cauter E. Impact of sleep debt on metabolic and endocrine function. Lancet 1999; 354:1435–1439.
Why we sleep by Matthew Walker
L-Theanine increases glutathione levels, the body’s most important antioxidant molecule (R).
Ouro Vitae, 900 Commonwealth Place PMB 2135 Virginia Beach, VA 23464
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© 2022 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437188.8.131.527
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6